What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Fifta Jnr, Murray, Radley, Sione

Woosh

Head Moderator
Who you got as the pick of the next forward coming through?
David Fifta Jnr for mine.
I called it before his debut.
He will be better than SBW.

Woosh

Head Moderator
Fifita, size and speed to burn.

Murray and Radley will be awesome workhorses.

Fiftta’s favourite position growing up was centre but he was getting too big.
QLD could do a lot worst than putting him up against Latrell in origin.

Haffa

Fiftta’s favourite position growing up was centre but he was getting too big.
QLD could do a lot worst than putting him up against Latrell in origin.
Play him inside Gagai to cover for his deficiencies?

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
He is looking insane at the moment. His ability to break a tackle is freakish. Thank god we have him for QLD to counter the rise of Haas and Lodge.

some11

Referee
Murray is so much more than a workhorse. He is an impact player. His efforts in origin off the bench helped win the Blues the game. He is also the centre point for most of Souths attack and combines well with Cook.
They are locks through and through, only reason I viewed them as workhorses.

Liu's time at lock is finished for the Roosters, Radley has been very good at 13.

DeeJ

Bench
They are locks through and through, only reason I viewed them as workhorses.

Liu's time at lock is finished for the Roosters, Radley has been very good at 13.

They both very good impact players, Radley more so with his defense. But their support play is very good too. Interesting how some smaller locks are emerging, after years of the third fitter prop style of lock.

BranVan3000

Coach
Cam Murray is 3 tries clear of any other forward in the NRL this year, and the only forward in the top 40

Definitely more than a work horse but he is also that considering his consistently high run meters and tackle counts