What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
What about all those other Flegg stars on the extended bench - Afualo, Taipari and Fonua? Afualo and Taipari (and Porter) were late inclusions in the side that smashed the fifth place Dogs. This week they're back on the extended bench. What's the story?

What about all those other Flegg stars on the extended bench - Afualo, Taipari and Fonua? Afualo and Taipari (and Porter) were late inclusions in the side that smashed the fifth place Dogs. This week they're back on the extended bench. What's the story?

I think they just submitted the same team as last week.
I did hear all players are playing with a question mark over Tui..!

I also herd if Flegg were able to make finals all players of age except Dylan Brown were going to play.
Would of made some team.

Eelpout

Juniors
Apparently Will Smith has been captaining Wenty. I guess it is safe to say there is bad blood with Mannah. It's sad, because he should be on the bench in firsts.

hindy111

Post Whore
Mannah played 80mins and 184mtrs.

Stone 80 odd and 36 tackles none missed

Stefano had very fast play the ball speed but only 60 odd meters. Tackled well also.

G.Jenning seems to be in great form of late.

Latest posts