What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 wants to kill of a sydney club

TheRam

Coach
Good. Lets hope its the Roosters, Sharks or Dogs. None of these teams matter much in the big scheme of things. In fact I would kill off all 3 of those and bring in Bris 2, Perth and Adelaide. All 3 new clubs would contribute more viewership and crowd support then any of the 3 former clubs.

Come on V'lanys do it as your first task and put everyone else on notice. You know you want to.

The unknown

Juniors
Cue Media targeting the Sydney team that's struggling the most atm, lol this talk happens every year

myrrh ken

First Grade
Good. Lets hope its the Roosters, Sharks or Dogs. None of these teams matter much in the big scheme of things. In fact I would kill off all 3 of those and bring in Bris 2, Perth and Adelaide. All 3 new clubs would contribute more viewership and crowd support then any of the 3 former clubs.

Come on V'lanys do it as your first task and put everyone else on notice. You know you want to.
Haha. First time in years the eels are in the finals and not competing for the spoon. And fans are declaring the clubs self importance

Generalzod

Immortal

The NRL is advertising that Rugby league is the Shire game, and you want to kick the Sharks out, As for the Dogs and Manly they have a great supporter base as well, Maybe we should get rid of the EELs how would you feel about that ??

The NRL is advertising that Rugby league is the Shire game, and you want to kick the Sharks out, As for the Dogs and Manly they have a great supporter base as well, Maybe we should get rid of the EELs how would you feel about that ??
I’d be okay with it.

Cap cheating merkins

Oh wait

Reported by News Ltd.
The company in direct competition with Ch 9 and Fairfax
Has nothing to do with Ch 9 wanting 2 stand alone games with no Fox simultaneous does it..

Latest posts