What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

merahputih

Juniors
While we all agree a new coach, for a variety of reasons, mostly rationally based (eg. not just coz you don't like him)

It seems clear he won't be moving and players are willing to defend him when they could easily 'throw him under a bus' to save themselves yet they don't.

I think I know why, it's coz despite having little clue about most other aspects of his role he appears to be a great ''man manager" which could provide a clue to how this saga will pan out.

What do you guys think, is that Bennett like skill keeping him employed some how???
u
Dave, I think you might be confusing 'Man management' with buying peoples' loyalty with favorable treatment. Man Management includes, among many other things making decisions based on what is best for the team and ensuring the best people are placed in positions. He shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence as Bennett.

getsmarty

Immortal
Dave, I think you might be confusing 'Man management' with buying peoples' loyalty with favorable treatment. Man Management includes, among many other things making decisions based on what is best for the team and ensuring the best people are placed in positions. He shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence as Bennett.

remote.axd

D4L_Dave

Juniors
Fair enough, I was "Playing Devil's advicste" mainly coz the most frequent question posted on this topic is "What do people see in him".

I figure that, regardless of the perception of him as a 'tireless loyal super manager' being accurate or not, it will give fans a 'heads up' of any moves in the next 12 months to oust him. In this case the clue would be disgrutaled player rumours or player behavior issues being in the news could even be part of an affordable termination move.

Don't read me wrong, Im not in favour of our boys being encouraged to play up to trigger it but we all know ''boys will be boys' sometimes. "getsmarty, post: 13791519, member: 31120"]
remote.axd
[/QUOTE]

St Hope

Juniors
After reading a few headlines I am expecting NRL integrity unit to step in and solve this forum's problem (Mary)
I would like to thank SMH & Fox's brave reporters for exposing this .
"DRAGONS FANS TURN ON McGREGOR"
"GIVE IT TO ME NOT THE PLAYERS"
After seeing him in the harlequin track suit and these comments can the club and the NRL really risk another potential scandal no I say sack McMediocrity now

sa1nt5

Juniors
The internet scares me sometimes. You mention "little blue pills " in your post and I am now getting pop up ads for "little blue pills" when I log on to this forum.
Mine says “husband gets 4 hr stiffy after little blue pill meanwhile if I open the storm feed it says an ad for a high end luxury car. Not game to open the titans feed as it might be euthanasia advert !

F@#K me, this is not even funny anymore.
I’m sick of coping it from all my mates, even the Titans supporters are laughing at us.
I actually say it’s not McGregors that my anger is at now. It’s the idiots who signed off on a new contract extension if there are zero kpi / performance clauses in it.
This is now just 3 wins since Anzac Day, there is simply no justification for this performance and people must be held accountable. Not the assistants, not the ball boys, it’s the head Coach and the CEO.
We actually deserve the spoon, we deserve our junior talent to leave, we deserve our sponsors to exit, wouldn’t u.
Get rid of them all or at least own up to your mistake. We get nothing from our ceo and we get bullshit from McGregor.
F@#K me :rage::rage::rage::rage:.

Dragons22

Juniors
Cannot wait for excuses conference.
“We were leading 8-6 at one stage”
“We were in the game up until the 70th minute”
“Last week they put on 46. We managed to keep them at 42. And they only managed 12 in the first half”
“They got some long range tries off intercepts and our errors”
For goodness sake you muppet go now! Resign! Clear out every incompetent fool working in management!
This once great club is a laughing stock!

boardlumps62

Juniors
What can I add with 17 to go I was as sticking fat with the boys but then we throw an intercept our in a shit kick and another shit Sunday Arvo watching the Flagons. They shouldn't be on TV embarrassing. Get a new coach now McGregor is shit. Go to Rumours Thread

Blood&Bandage

Juniors
Paul McGregor, I’ve never met you, and I’ve heard your a good bloke, but enough is enough, you need to admit to yourself, ‘I’m not up to it. I’m not an NRL quality coach yet’
As a paying member I will not be renewing my membership next year (unless you resign).
This is the team you wanted!!! Well bugger me, look where we are. It is a fair dinkum shambles.
Whilst I’ll always be a Saints fan, my passion has gone... and it’s sad for me to say..... the first word I spoke was ‘Drac’ because I couldn’t say ‘Dragon’.
I had punch ups in the school yard defending my team.
I’ve since grown up and had a family, my boys are Saints fans, however, they aren’t interested anymore and it’s partly to do with me. They’re sick of me complaining about the poor/ non existent game plans, urgency and lack of line speed in defence and on the kicker.... basic stuff we don’t do!!!
My Christmas present from my wife every year in my Membership. I’ve asked her to not waste our money this year, I’m not interested till Paul McGregor in gone.
It pains me, but at least the money won’t be wasted on a on what’s become a rabble.
Our once proud and competitive club has become a joke.
I’m looking to get away from what’s become a joke. My boys play Rugby Union and I think I’ll go back to the simple life of club Rugby and club League.
Just going to remove my membership sticker from the ute.
See you all when the coaching IMPOSTOR Paul McGregor is gone