What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 wants to kill of a sydney club

Valheru

Coach
Good. Lets hope its the Roosters, Sharks or Dogs. None of these teams matter much in the big scheme of things. In fact I would kill off all 3 of those and bring in Bris 2, Perth and Adelaide. All 3 new clubs would contribute more viewership and crowd support then any of the 3 former clubs.

Come on V'lanys do it as your first task and put everyone else on notice. You know you want to.

Parramatta seems the obvious choice to me.

Consistent failures on and off the field.

Who the f**k is Tom Malone lol
Post Malone's brother?

images

Good. Lets hope its the Roosters, Sharks or Dogs. None of these teams matter much in the big scheme of things. In fact I would kill off all 3 of those and bring in Bris 2, Perth and Adelaide. All 3 new clubs would contribute more viewership and crowd support then any of the 3 former clubs.

Come on V'lanys do it as your first task and put everyone else on notice. You know you want to.

A fourth qld team ... yeah that’ll solve everything
Sharks roosters and dogs don’t deserve to go at all even though the roosters going would even the comp haha ... but no they are a very professionally run outfit

SBD82

Coach
Probably another hack piece done by another hack journo.

If it was true though, they could do much worse than sending St george. Our games in Brisbane already have a massive turnout of dragons fans.

Then you could leave Illawarra to stand alone, and just kick souffs out of the comp.

Simples.