What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 24 vs Titans @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 24: Knights v Titans

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Gold Coast Titans 1-12

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Old dog

Juniors
Watched the game, TV, but didn’t have much feeling during it I guess because of what has gone on, kept thinking , yeah play like this now but not last week, I guess it was my feeling let down.
Ponga still looked a bit off, Pearce seemed quieter than usual, pack all played well including bench, Lino was strong as was Barnett, both had best games so far for us. Best and Hunt (sign him please) were very good. SKD I like but he has slowed broke away a couple of times but caught, we need pace on the wing.

Old dog

Juniors
I'm really hoping raiders can get over sharks, even if we dont end up making the 8, but just to see how the team reacts against Panthers in another do or die encounter.

See how Lino goes against better opposition and more pressure.
Think we play Sunday so should be decided by then if we can make it or not, Sharks win today or next week, two hard games, they are in we are out.
As long as we put in big effort either way I will be happy.

Alex28

Coach
So, Tiges lose today, but beat the Sharks next week, and we absolutely flog the Panthers away and we play finals.

Bartwah

Juniors
Saves the ultimate disappointment of next week thank god. This year is definitely the one that got away

Zoidberg

First Grade
Only ourselves to blame (the team), we were in great position halfway through the year and we absolutely dropped our shit

perverse

Referee
I think the best we can hope for is that this actually makes our team hungry next year. I can't remember the last time our team had a genuine hunger and drive to play finals footy. If we were to be honest I think we just thought it would happen this year, almost expected it to. We know now what happens when we're not hungry for every loose ball and cover tackle.

Then again they could just be soft again, too.

Bartwah

Juniors
The new coach must of told King his job is actually to hit up the ball
35min, 9 hits, 75m!! And 25 post contact metres

mozza91

Coach
The new coach must of told King his job is actually to hit up the ball
35min, 9 hits, 75m!! And 25 post contact metres
Had a couple of nice offloads too. King has been pretty decent whenever he’s played First Grade this season.

Apey

Staff member
If there is a most improved player this season, I would give it to King.

Most improved in 1 game?

I think King is smack bang average to be honest but Glasby hasn't really shown anything to suggest he deserves to start... Rather have another big body in the middle to keep hitting it up. Glasby seems to do a little bit of this and little bit of that but not do it all that well.

Yosh

Coach
Most improved in 1 game?

Not over one game but this season he has been a good squad player when he was the laughing stock just until last year. Most improved doesn't mean MVP. I used to think he was the worst player to ever play in the NRL but he is a good squad player now.

Knight Vision

First Grade
Not over one game but this season he has been a good squad player when he was the laughing stock just until last year. Most improved doesn't mean MVP. I used to think he was the worst player to ever play in the NRL but he is a good squad player now.
I'm happy for the kid.

On rep selection alone Dsaf for mine although he has been a little inconsistent. Barny has also had a year where he can hold his head high.