What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 vs Tigers

When you stand back and think about it, this has been a diabolical year. The team has a forward pack basically full of representative players, three representative spine players, and a hooker who would be the Blues hooker but for Cook. And they will end up only in front of the Titans, who have had probably the worst season since Wests in 99. Utterly disgraceful.

But cleaning out the assistant coaches will do the trick.

According to our esteemed CEO, pass mark for Mary.

Straight Shooter

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Ive kept up my ritual of not watching a game for the last 2 months untill the Imposter is gone......just saw the score flah up when I turned on the news....bloody embarrassing again...if they dont piss this bloke off at seasons end then we have nothing and are nothing.....there was no way I was going to put myself through the torture and saddnes of watching today and spoiling my Fathers Day

BSE's ..... just looking at the vacant seats really shows how many Saints fans have lost faith in the board and coaching staff.

The Saints have the biggest supporter base yet today's crowd must have been the seasons lowest.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
That was a blowout, to be honest I thought they played pretty well today and still got bum jacked, hard season to be a dragons fan. Without Cam I don't see us beating the Titans, if I'm Robson id rather play finals in CC by far.

TruSaint

Referee
how are you going to blame the coach for a loss like this?

Team selection for 5 plus f**king years.
Game f**king plan or something that resembles an omelette.
Pride in the jersey by instilling passion in the team.
Bench rotation.
Man management.

Or maybe its just the players fault ?

They are NOT immune to critique, but to think that this squad has ended up 2nd last is not an indication of a coach having lost the dressing room, is delusional.

THe guy has broken every record possible. Not f**king good ones.

The Assman

Juniors
how can you blame Mary for Ben hunt playing like shit, the bloke got his money and shut up shop. The only player with some heart in the team is euan aitken

Latest posts