What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Mannah - Retired

Bring back Tim

• Yes

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • No

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Don’t really care

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters

Tooooks

Bench
I think he'd be great off the bench as he was early in the year, but I'm assuming his relationship with BA is beyond repair.

hindy111

Post Whore
Id rest jnr,mahoney,gower
Put Lane and Manu on bench and small mins
W.Smith on bench so can rest Moses

Game means little.

84 Baby

Referee
We pick the best 17.

I don't believe Tim is in that any more.
Honestly I don’t know if he isn’t. Our in game slumps are stemming a lot from when Evans & Paulo sub off. That suggests Alvaro, Gower & Torpedo are in plop form

84 Baby

Referee
The best result for us would be beat Manly, Broncos lose and Sharks/Tigers ends in draw. Means we play Tigers at The Jungle first week

84 Baby

Referee
Bet channel 9 are spewing not having Sharks/Tigers instead of the Knights/Panthers derpathon

Bazal

Post Whore
Honestly I don’t know if he isn’t. Our in game slumps are stemming a lot from when Evans & Paulo sub off. That suggests Alvaro, Gower & Torpedo are in plop form

Even if that's true, and I'd say Alvaro has been fine and Gower has been inconsistent, Mannah is no better IMO and should be behind Stefano/Oregon given the stage he is at.

If we're suggesting that because the game means little (which I disagree with entirely FTR) we should play a bloke who has like two weeks left of his NRL career, then surely the same reasoning applies and more so to a guy like Stefano.

Mannah has been a great clubman, but I'm not playing him this week if I'm coach

84 Baby

Referee
Even if that's true, and I'd say Alvaro has been fine and Gower has been inconsistent, Mannah is no better IMO and should be behind Stefano/Oregon given the stage he is at.

If we're suggesting that because the game means little (which I disagree with entirely FTR) we should play a bloke who has like two weeks left of his NRL career, then surely the same reasoning applies and more so to a guy like Stefano.

Mannah has been a great clubman, but I'm not playing him this week if I'm coach
I agree with this but our bench forwards haven’t been up to scratch. He may still be behind some of them anyway, plus yeah there is some meaning to game given we’re on a losing streak. Don’t want to take that into finals. Hopefully Alvaro refinds last years form and Gower isn’t forced to tackle Fifita on the line solo again

Latest posts