What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Crowd Watch

The unknown

Juniors
Ok. Not doubting you.
We'll see if any tickets become available over the coming days.
It's unprecedented though that a game would sell out so quickly.

Yeah I was thinking it might be a glitch or something, but even the club's officially announced it so must be legit

Suitman

Post Whore
Yeah I was thinking it might be a glitch or something, but even the club's officially announced it so must be legit

Yep. Appears to be true.
Amazing!
I wonder what they capped capacity at? 24th July 2005 saw a crowd of 22877 - Tigers vs Souths.
I'm guessing they will limit attendance to somewhere between 18-19000.
Still a great effort though.

Surely that’s one of the fastest sell outs in quite some time yes??

it's a club game. Tickets have been on sale for months. I got mine a couple of weeks back and some friends travelling from interstate bought there's in July. It always looked like a possible Farah, Marshall, Gallen last game.

The unknown

Juniors
Yep. Appears to be true.
Amazing!
I wonder what they capped capacity at? 24th July 2005 saw a crowd of 22877 - Tigers vs Souths.
I'm guessing they will limit attendance to somewhere between 18-19000.
Still a great effort though.

Those days were crazy lol. I miss the days of 22k+ at Leichhardt but realistically it'll probably be like 19k

Latest posts