What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lachlan Timm.

sco22

Juniors
My wife went to the doctors today came home smug I asked her how it went she said ‘the doctor complimented me said I looked young for my age and had the breasts of a 21 year old” I said ‘what did he say about your 45 year old arse’? Oh he never mentioned you!!!:unamused:
Great quote hahahahaha sorry WCD great delivery

j0nesy

Bench
It’s astounding that he can’t get a run. Out forwards are getting beaten every week, a couple are running on old legs and some fatigued or injured. We have the leading CC forward on our books, a big, strong, young bloke with a heap of potential yet the coach won’t select him.

Frustrating!

Warabrook saint

Juniors
It’s astounding that he can’t get a run. Out forwards are getting beaten every week, a couple are running on old legs and some fatigued or injured. We have the leading CC forward on our books, a big, strong, young bloke with a heap of potential yet the coach won’t select him.

Frustrating!
Is it because the fools let him sign elsewhere, while looking after the ploders

possm

Coach
14th selection in the CC Team of the Week. with 170 meters, 66 post-contact, 5 tackle breaks and 46 tackles.

That's 14 selections out of a possible 22 this season, yet he can't get a bench spot in the team running 15th.
There will be a reason for Timm not being selected. Maybe Timm had words with Mary, maybe he has already signed with another club; who knows.

I think the team would have performed better with Timm in the side as replacement for Latimore.

boardlumps62

Juniors
Surely and don't call me Shirley but what is going on with this bloke. Everyone loves the coach lets ask Timm.
If he is to stay we get a James Graham response if going why has he not unloaded on Mcf**kup