What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Reflector

Juniors
Mate, you’re being a bit harsh on McFade, there were in deed some small wins.

We won the second half.
We won possession 51%
We completed sets 78% compared to chooks 73%
Euan topped run metres for us and wasn’t outclassed or smashed by Mitchell.
Lafai didn’t need to wash his jumper.
We scored two tries in 6 mins.
No queues for toilets, drinks or pies.
No derogatory banners.
No traffic snarls getting in or out of the ground.
Weather was fantastic.

Anyway, I’m excited about some more small wins tomorrow arvo, weather’s gonna be beaut, no rude banners, no queues.......

+ Nobody shat their pants at Engadine Macca's on the ride home.

RED73V

Juniors
I can’t believe OUR PISS POOR MANAGEMENT. I’ve just had a look at the tail end of our season. Since round 16 we have had 1 win (against the Titans) with 144 points for & 246 POINTS AGAINST. The players ARE NOT LISTENING ANYMORE & HAVE SHUT UP SHOP. Why can’t all & sundry see this !!! We are beyond a laughing stock, it annoys the ABSOLUTE SHIT out of me when Mcfu##wit says in all the pressers it’s not up to our standards. What fu##ing standards??

blacksafake

First Grade
Paul McGregor, I’ve never met you, and I’ve heard your a good bloke, but enough is enough, you need to admit to yourself, ‘I’m not up to it. I’m not an NRL quality coach yet’
As a paying member I will not be renewing my membership next year (unless you resign).
This is the team you wanted!!! Well bugger me, look where we are. It is a fair dinkum shambles.
Whilst I’ll always be a Saints fan, my passion has gone... and it’s sad for me to say..... the first word I spoke was ‘Drac’ because I couldn’t say ‘Dragon’.
I had punch ups in the school yard defending my team.
I’ve since grown up and had a family, my boys are Saints fans, however, they aren’t interested anymore and it’s partly to do with me. They’re sick of me complaining about the poor/ non existent game plans, urgency and lack of line speed in defence and on the kicker.... basic stuff we don’t do!!!
My Christmas present from my wife every year in my Membership. I’ve asked her to not waste our money this year, I’m not interested till Paul McGregor in gone.
It pains me, but at least the money won’t be wasted on a on what’s become a rabble.
Our once proud and competitive club has become a joke.
I’m looking to get away from what’s become a joke. My boys play Rugby Union and I think I’ll go back to the simple life of club Rugby and club League.
Just going to remove my membership sticker from the ute.
See you all when the coaching IMPOSTOR Paul McGregor is gone
This is a sad yet all to familiar feeling amongst Dragons supporters.
PS
Send this to the club Blood& Bandage.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Oh yay ...

Another useless muzby post
I wouldn’t call it useless..

It spurned you to take action..

If I can drive but one person to take a step toward something, I’ve done my job in this world..

Latest posts