What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ye Olde Washup

Quigs

Immortal
We led with 2 mins to go.

Keystone cops at the short kick-off.

Fifita is the deadset last bloke you want standing where the balls going.
Beat me to it by a couple of minutes Snout.

But our brainstrusts have been doing that type of shit for years. Dumb as dog shit when it comes to onfield planning and organising.

I was the flip side.

I saw what he did at the riff at fullback.

But something aint right. It went bad when he was made skipper and lost the plot and wouldn't talk to the coach.

Seems like we have inherited this shit.

On a squillion amd cant be bothered to catch the ball?
That right there is an insight to larger issues.
Seems he doesnt want to play.
My hamstrings tight.
I felt it.
Im coming off.
Rule me out for the next 4 weeks.
But lm still a chance every week.
So dont think lm not interested.

Have heard so many stories about his ‘form’ off the field. Wouldn’t pay $100 for him, absolute ticking time bomb

Card Shark

Immortal
We led with 2 mins to go.

Keystone cops at the short kick-off.

Fifita is the deadset last bloke you want standing where the balls going.

We didn’t seem to have any extra guys towards the 40m line.

Surely we knew it was going to be a short kickoff!!!!!

Card Shark

Immortal
3. Xerri- we all know what he can do, but the kid needs to go sniffing around the ruck. Spend the off season learning to read attack and bring it up to a better standard. 5/10
4. Morris- thank f**k he played. Quality in all positions 9/10, sharks best
5. Mulitalio- for a 19 year old, I like a lot of what he does. 8/10
20. Flanagan- ordinary. Added nothing in attack. More focussed on dirty shit in tackles. Appalling goal kicking 2/10
7. Chad- the bloke is an enigma. A few good things, a few shit things. Kicking in general play looks awkward and forced. Mostly straight tho the man, but then comes and kicks 2 field goals to keep us In it.??? Most disappointing was his defence. Usually a strong point but not today. 5/10
8. Woods- I’m not sold on him. Looked sluggish and meh today 4/10
9. Brailey- good luck Newcastle. His passing is absolute shit. 1 good run from dummy half. Defence was ok, but needs more go about him. Lacks the skill set. 5/10
10. Prior- smashed a few blokes and looked young again. 6/10
11. Nikora- needs to spend the off season. With Lewis. Add some tricks to his bag. Learn some defensive reads. 6/10
12. Graham- for a guy of his rep, he was missing for most of the game. Disappointing display. 4/10
13. Gallen- work hard as usual 7/10

14. Capewell- filled the holes and did what was needed. 6/10
15. TPP- more good than bad, but a couple of errors at crucial time. Defensively the middle wasn’t great. 6/10
16. Fifita- went forward when he wanted to. Flopped around after each tackle. Get up and play it you big unit. 6/10
17. Bakuya- has he qualified for the reserve grade semis?? Ordinary 4/10

100% agree on Xerri, he’s downright lazy!

Morris needs to give him a rocket, he just stands & waits for the ball.

Should be following Gal, Fifita, Woods or Uele....he’d get an offload or 2 each game & some space to move.

We give him no space out wide ever!

MilkShark

First Grade
Missed 6 tackles. 75% effective. Very ordinary kicking in general play. Did well to slot the 2 field goals. Hair was great.
When the reason we need field goals is partly because of how shit he is, I don’t find the field goals any great feat.

Card Shark

Immortal
Yes it was a great effort.

We did enough to win against a red hot team, except kick goals again.

Surely

Post Whore
100% agree on Xerri, he’s downright lazy!

Morris needs to give him a rocket, he just stands & waits for the ball.

Should be following Gal, Fifita, Woods or Uele....he’d get an offload or 2 each game & some space to move.

We give him no space out wide ever!

Morris

Runs 14
Metres 126
PCM 42
Tb 1
Ta 1
Lba 1

Xerri

Runs 14
Metres 142
PCM 52
Tb 6
Ta 1
Lba 1

Sometimes eyes can deceive you

Card Shark

Immortal
Sometimes they can. I know he had quite a few runs but not where we need him so much. He made a lot more metres than I thought.

If he had 6 tackle breaks, why no line breaks?

I stand by what I said about getting himself into a position to find some space as opposed to waiting for someone to create something for him out wide!

Eion

First Grade
Xerri was good.

Flanno was rubbish, but overall just too busted against a very good team.

Generalzod

Immortal
After the way the year started you know (the Barry Russel Shit) did we honestly think that team will go well.

Quigs

Immortal
Remember, "Winning starts in the front office"

Now close your eyes, sit back think, focus and concentrate.

Just imagine what it was like in the front offices of say The Rorters, The Storm, and The Donks over the last off season whilst we were busy checking our emails.

Feel the crunching of brown paper bags under your feet as your imagination has you walking around their front offices. Hear the sounds of speed dialling the special contacts and sources of 3rd party money trails.

But I have been to the mountain ............. In 2016 we actually ran with the Big Boys. Oh but for a fleeting glance we experienced what was needed to lift the trophy.

txta2

Bench
When the reason we need field goals is partly because of how shit he is, I don’t find the field goals any great feat.
He did it for Chad and only Chad. Gives him something to hide behind.
All these tools defending him because he kicked 2 field goals LMFAO