What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R25 Sat - Titans 16-24 Dragons @ Cbus Super

Round 25: Titans v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2019 - Round 25
Gold Coast Titans v St George Illawarra Dragons
Cbus Super Stadium, Robina (TICKETS)
Saturday 7 September 2019

Gates 5pm / U10s 5:10pm / Women's Invitational 5:45pm / NRL 7:30pm

TL-GLD19.png

1. Michael Gordon 2. Jesse Arthars 3. Tyrone Peachey 4. Brian Kelly 5. Phillip Sami 6. Alexander Brimson 7. Ryley Jacks 8. Jarrod Wallace 9. Mitch Rein 10. Jai Arrow 11. Kevin Proctor 12. Sam Stone 13. Nathan Peats
Interchange: 14. Tanah Boyd 15. Jai Whitbread 16. Bryce Cartwright 17. Jack Stockwell 18. Will Matthews 19. Kallum Watkins 20. Ash Taylor 21. Anthony Don

TL-SGI19.png

1. Corey Norman 2. Tristan Sailor 3. Euan Aitken 4. Timoteo Lafai 5. Jonus Pearson 6. Gareth Widdop 7. Ben Hunt 8. James Graham 9. Reece Robson 10. Paul Vaughan 11. Tyson Frizell 12. Jackson Ford 13. Blake Lawrie
Interchange: 14. Jeremy Latimore 15. Korbin Sims 16. Luciano Leilua 17. Josh Kerr 18. Patrick Kaufusi 19. Zac Lomax 20. Matthew Dufty 21. Jacob Host

xoKyYW1.png

Referees: Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski, Gavin Badger
Sideline Officials: Mark Bohan, Jarrod Cole
Video Referees: Steve Clark, Ben Lowe

Feeder club info
Titans: Burleigh Bears & Tweed Seagulls (QRL: Intrust Super Cup, Hastings Deering Colts U20s)
Dragons: St George Illawarra Dragons (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup, Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Match information for all competitions via https://leagueunlimited.com/quick-links​​​​​​​

Last edited by a moderator:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
In another timeline, this is the Spoonbowl, but sadly the Titans are such a complete basket case that they had the kitchenware sewn up 3 weeks ago.

Merge by 12, just to piss off their fans knowing Mary finishes the year with a win.

jargan83

Coach
Clearly Match of the Round with a Titans win to excite their 3 fans.

Meanwhile the Dragons fan base have to contend with the knowledge that Mary has 2 years to go on his contract.

So I guess the Titans will win twice on Saturday.

2 weeks

Coach
With rumours of the demise of Supercoach Mary, it leaves me having to send him this,

Dear Mary,

And now we're standing face to face
Isn't this world a crazy place
Just when I thought our chance had passed
You go and save the best for last

Yours sincerely,

2 weeks

If i start drinking now through to Saturday that should be great preparation right?

You should be okay, but my experience says that you are cutting it fine .

carcharias

Immortal
If Widdop has any brains he’d call in sick for this game.
Imagine if he re-does his shoulder in this turdfest of a game.