What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moyza or shaun. That is the question.

snout

First Grade
No club can carry both and expect to win a premiership.
They are both extremely well paid but paid on what they CAN do. Not on what they actually do.

Moyza was a disruption at penrith on and off the park and they canned him.
He is exactly that here. Is he in. Is he out. Hes in. But cant finish a game.
Every week its the same disruption.
Unsettled preparation or down to 16 midmatch.

The other blokes the same. A perennial under achiever in the NRL. Just soft. 26 weeks is a bridge too far for SJ.

Moyza would be great at the Titans. Hes a cruiser. Loves a party. Overpaid. Poor clubman.
Send him.

Have a full preseason with ronaldo at 1.

taipan

Referee
Geez we could have done with Sean "wooly" today.Just one kick would have done the job.

snout

First Grade
How lond would bellyache wear chad for?
2 kicks l reckon.

Croft rarely makes a mistake and found out that wasnt good enuff.

Chad would have a new arrsehole by halftime in round 1.

txta2

Bench
I do agree though ,can't have the 2 highest players not aiming up farkkk that it will kill their chances for the next we seasons

Please correct me if I'm wrong here,
Your post, to me, reads as SJ and Moyza wimped out of a main game that they were needed.
could very well be.
the injury trend ain't great this year.
I like Johnson but he's not a great fit for the team.
pressure comes on thick and fast in the BWB.
the other sat on the sidelines for a semi finals.

They both had reputations as being made of glass and nothings changed. 1 brilliant game, 3 stinkers and 4 weeks out.

Typifies the season we've had really.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Latest is they will be “risking” Moylan for this weekend against the tigers. Risk? Assume he is either still under a injury cloud as he broke a toe nail or the risk of him lining up for standard sub par performance