What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Wittenberg

Juniors
I have sat through many things in my time as a Saints supporter....the 38-0 Grand Final against Easts, Manly flogging us 70 to something and the 1999 grand final BUT I have never had to sit there and listen to commentators literally laughing at us. The commentary was biased but that happens, but to have our players and our Club laughed at made me feel so down about where we are. A side with Origin stars and internationals and yet we are being laughed at

epDragon62

First Grade
He does seem to see that his position is untenable by the look in his eyes and his acceptance of blame in the presser. I’d say he is hearing it from the club and (I hope) he does the honourable thing and resigns after the Tits game.

hazzbeen

Bench
He does seem to see that his position is untenable by the look in his eyes and his acceptance of blame in the presser. I’d say he is hearing it from the club and (I hope) he does the honourable thing and resigns after the Tits game.
Bring it on ....

Dragonslayer

First Grade
I really thought his press conference would say something to the effect that we had a small win in the loss today, did you see we won a scrum against the head! No team has done that for 40 years.
I really fear for the team next year if this imposter is still our coach. It wouldn't surprise to see some of our senior players wanting out.

Como Connection

First Grade
I really thought his press conference would say something to the effect that we had a small win in the loss today, did you see we won a scrum against the head! No team has done that for 40 years.
I really fear for the team next year if this imposter is still our coach. It wouldn't surprise to see some of our senior players wanting out.
Widdop already.
CC

Warabrook saint

Juniors
He doesn't really seem concerned ,he mentioned the players needed to be coached better so they can play better. Well it's not by him, he's had nearly six frigin years and they can't get any lower even though the Titans are last. Titans will win next week

Qapm

Juniors
dragons ladder.jpg
The "Spent Schlong" formation has been confirmed on the chart. Those that you who followed my investment advice have made some money shorting Dragons stock. Only thing that will get the Dragons back up is veterinarian grade pharmaceuticals or if you have player welfare in mind:

Sack Mary
Sack Johnston
Someone buy out WIN Corp

Latest posts