What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 25 vs Sharks @ Leichhardt Oval

Who will win? Round 25: Wests Tigers v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2019 - Round 25
Wests Tigers v Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
Leichhardt Oval, Lilyfield (TICKETS)
Sunday 8 September 2019

Gates 12pm / NRL 2pm

TL-WST19.png

1. Corey Thompson 2. Robert Jennings 3. Paul Momirovski 4. Esan Marsters 5. David Nofoaluma 6. Benji Marshall 7. Luke Brooks 8. Thomas Mikaele 9. Josh Reynolds 10. Oliver Clark 11. Luke Garner 12. Chris Lawrence 13. Ryan Matterson
Interchange: 14. Matt Eisenhuth 15. Elijah Taylor 16. Alex Twal 17. Michael Chee-Kam 18. Tommy Talau 19. Chris McQueen 20. Moses Mbye 21. Robbie Farah

TL-CRO19.png

1. Josh Dugan 2. Sosaia Feki 3. Bronson Xerri 4. Josh Morris 5. Ronaldo Mulitalo 6. Shaun Johnson 7. Chad Townsend 8. Aaron Woods 9. Jayden Brailey 10. Matt Prior 11. Briton Nikora 12. Wade Graham 13. Paul Gallen
Interchange: 14. Kurt Capewell 15. Jack Williams 16. Andrew Fifita 17. Braden Hamlin-Uele 18. Billy Magoulias 19. Blayke Brailey 20. Kyle Flanagan 21. Matt Moylan

xoKyYW1.png

Referees: Ben Cummins, Peter Gough
Sideline Officials: Nick Beashel, David Munro
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Ben Galea

Feeder club info
Wests Tigers: Western Suburbs Magpies (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup), Wests Tigers (NSWRL: Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Sharks: Newtown Jets (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup), Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks (NSWRL: Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Match information for all competitions via https://leagueunlimited.com/quick-links​​​​​​​

Last edited by a moderator:

Fordy20

Juniors
When I bought tickets for this match, I genuinely thought this game wasn't going to matter. We were running 12th and things weren't looking good, but since then, the only games we've lost were when Farah and Liddle were broken.

Really looking forward to being there for this match regardless of the result.

Pezz70

Juniors
It’s gonna be a blockbuster. I hope our boys absolutely give it to Fifita and Woods, make them realise what they’ve given up. There a few challenges for the Tigers in this game. I think Xerri, is every bit as good as the hype surrounding him and it could come down to how well he is defended. Looks like Esan has been moved to left centre and Momo got right and the looked good in those positions today. Jennings is average and didn’t see the ball in attack today. Don’t know if young Talau can play left wing, he might be worth a go. Be great if the tigers pull it off. Michale Ennis was saying if the bulldogs knock off the broncos and tigers and sharks draw bothe tigers and sharks will go through. That would be a massive twist:joy:

super_coach

First Grade
Sharks should win and win well, but Madge’s 17 just keep competing and nothing would surprise. The LO factor is nothing it was a few decades ago, but the Sharks are going to know who the crowd are behind.
What ever happens they deserve to be really upbeat about what they have achieved in 2019

I cant see Madge playing Farah or Mybe this week.

The NRL site has both Mybe & Fonua listed as returning in Rd 25 - anyone but Jennings please.

Tiger05

First Grade
One, no two wishes for me.
A win,
No Farah,

Actually I have a third,
No Jennings.

You could get all your wishes here. I wouldn't be surprised to see no Jennings or Farah. The win is going to be tough though.

I can see Mbye coming back into the team.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I think Mbye comes back in. Momirovski will shift to the wing which is a shame but we desperately need to see the back of Jennings. Esan is the one who can consider himself lucky, if we had another half decent wing option he’d be the one missing out

Tiger05

First Grade
I am glad Matterson and Thompson had bad games by their standards yesterday...they rarely play 2 bad games in a row so they will be up for the Sharks on the weekend.

They were both ordinary weren't they. The should both improve a lot.

It's a tough ask against the Sharks though.

Mader45

Juniors
Where do the Sea Eagles play home games for finals? Thought finals games had to be played at bigger stadiums and the SFS is a landfill. Cant imagine an easier line from 8th to the semis then a Turboless Manly at Homebush right now.

Yeah im getting ahead of myself.... We haven't beaten Cronulla in 5 years. But its like lottery tickets. The only value is the dreaming of the victory as opposed to what will inevitably happen.