What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you do after a loss?

This Year?

Immortal
Today's loss has hit me harder than usual. I have this gut wrenching feeling that is staying with me and i need to get rid of it. What do you do to get rid of it'?

Qapm

Juniors
Can't beat Getsmarty's advice.
Follow Canterbury Cup for the rest of this season. Dragons will be in the playoffs and watched a replay yesterday in which they beat the Dogs. In fact, if I lived in Sydney I would only attend Canterbury Cup Dragons games and show the next generation some support.
Better yet, find another outlet, especially since the season is almost over. Hiking, cooking, stamp collecting, take the Missus to a movie or show she always wants to go to, etc.

Last edited:

This Year?

Immortal
Starting another thread sound like a great idea! I was going to start a sack McGregor thread but there are a thousand of those already. Maybe you're onto something about us having it better than others, Maybe we can start some sort of charity.

tumbidragon

First Grade
Losses really don't hurt anymore. It's clear the higher ups and players don't give a f**k, so why should I? I generally just laugh at how inept we are during the game, take a few shots at Paul & Co. and get a good night's sleep...
Some losses used to chew me up for days (years like the 99GF, 05 prelim) but it's pretty hard to be let down when you know exactly what to expect from the club atm.
Just ride the wave of footy nihilism mate.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
i used to get drunk now I turn my attention to other things this shit wreck won’t last forever no use getting worked up about it it ain’t that important in the scheme of things
Your right mate and besides theres only 2 and a bit years to go lol......and as you say theres more important things in life isnt there ......especialy when you consider where you and I and others have been

Last edited:

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Today's loss has hit me harder than usual. I have this gut wrenching feeling that is staying with me and i need to get rid of it. What do you do to get rid of it'?
Delve back into the archives of all Cameron Smiths games and count how many forward passes he throws and how many times Billy Slater was in front of the kicker when he scored....that should keep you occupied untill 2022 when hopefully The Imposter is gone.....

Latest posts