What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will We Beat The Tigers?

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Would be a very Sharks thing to do if we went and beat them after losing Gal’s last home game the week before.

Would also be a very Sharks thing to do if we bent over and get smashed by a team who are as desperate as us.

Thoughts?

Surely

Post Whore
If we do we get to play an understrength manly and then Souths

Big incentive there

Then hopefully the Raiders to get in the gf

snout

First Grade
Madge maguire.

Shaped a team of maybes at the bunnies into premiership winners.
Through tough hatd training. Solid defence and playing attractive football.

Went to a spare parts team at the Tigs with not one star. Not one.
Punted big signings in Reynolds and packer and got old benji playing like a 28 year old and brooks playing his best football ever.
The rest are playing like a ..... well, a team.

I dont know about us.
I dont know whos injured but l could take a good guess
I dont know what the completions will look like.
I dont know if we will drop the pill all game or miss every kick.
Who knows?
That's our year.
Weve gone from the most consistent team in the comp to a weekly lottery draw.

If l was a Tigs supporter ld be very excited. Madge will have them primed.
Farahs goodbye.
Semi finals.
At leichhardt.
Sunday arv.
They're specials.

Funny fact.
If the doggies beat the donkeys at ANZ on Satrday nite Morris and Madge could conspire to draw the game on sunday which would see us and Tigs take 7 and 8.

txta2

Bench
Maybe depends on which one of these soft cocks comes back from injury. Supposedly moylan will be OK, Dugan and SJ doubtful.
If they play with same halves, no chance.

Weaponhead

Coach
This is the last chance for these blokes to 'flick the switch'. Burning those 5 losses when scoring more tries was always going to cost. Consistently missing the big moments this season. To miss the 8 this season with this squad would be a disgrace. Can blame injuries but most clubs have them. The team was in a good position mid season when the big players came back. The kids ground out some tough wins then the squad fell in a heap. Strung a few wins together to get back into the 8 and now it comes down to the last game.

On talent, the Sharks should smash the Tigpies. They are a very average squad but are having a go. How many Tigers players would make a combined squad? Maybe 3-5...

Win and Manly are there for the taking. It would be sensational to send them packing....

Latest posts