What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Townsend Points F/A vs Raiders

MilkShark

First Grade
I found it quite interesting Chad had a hand in nearly every point for and against us yesterday:

For:

2nd try / brailey = 4 points
3rd try / Ronaldo = 4 points
1st field goal = 1 point
2nd field goal = 1 point

Total = 10

Against:

1 try = 6 points
2nd try = 6 points

Total = 12

It pretty much sums him up, rocks and diamonds.

Last edited:

MilkShark

First Grade
Wait a second, the perfectly weighted kick into the in goal that should have resulted in a line drop out of chasers hadn’t been f**king lazy and thought someone else would make the tackle is being listed by some people as a Chad mistake?

Really?
That perfectly waited kick he kick into a raider?

Yeah that one

I'm not saying it was his fault, i'm saying he played a part in those points

MilkShark

First Grade
The point to this thread is that Chad is a rocks and diamond player, yesterday proved it.

Good things happen around him, and just as many bad things do also.

Quicksilver

Bench
That perfectly waited kick he kick into a raider?

Yeah that one

I'm not saying it was his fault, i'm saying he played a part in those points

Where is the interest in it if it isn't his fault?

If Chad threw the ball from dummy half and it went through 20 sets of hands and the final person knocked it on I suppose he had a hand in that too.

MilkShark

First Grade

If the ball went through 20 sets of hands and the final person knocked it on I suppose Chad had a hand in that too.
The ball ended up somewhere where there were no chasers and in the hands of their fullback, he played a part in those points.

I'm not soley blaming him, Woods should have dived.

Quicksilver

Bench
The ball ended up somewhere where there were no chasers and in the hands of their fullback, he played a part in those points.

Dead f**king set.

He probably should have kicked the ball and piggy backed Woods and others to the in-goal to make the tackle.

If Chad threw the ball from dummy half and it went through 20 sets of hands and the final person knocked it on I suppose he had a hand in that too.
them be the straws that are being clutched.
forget the yardage made by the raiders in the second half and an inability to stop a guy like Bateman.

BWNB

First Grade

Unless I saw it wrong, Woods should have been hooked for that. Was jogging on the spot not even attempting to make the tackle. Was disgraceful .

1990 sharkie

Juniors
Wait a second, the perfectly weighted kick into the in goal that should have resulted in a line drop out of chasers hadn’t been f**king lazy and thought someone else would make the tackle is being listed by some people as a Chad mistake?

Really?

Perfectly weighted kick that was an accident because he kicked it into the raider infront of him.

Explains why Chad has some people who like him.

Chads a good player and that was a perfectly weighted kick.