What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 ASHES: 4th Test Australia v England, Old Trafford Sept 4-9

lockyno1

Post Whore
Has Marsh done anything since being dropped last summer? How does he keep getting picked?

I’m not a fan but he’s had a very good A tour and has been very good in all the tour games. At least we are picking him while he’s in form!

simmo1

First Grade
I’m not a fan but he’s had a very good A tour and has been very good in all the tour games. At least we are picking him while he’s in form!

He didn't even play the first class match on the A tour.

Dogmatix

Juniors
Funny how the selectors keep Starc out of the team based on his lesser performances in English conditions

But Mitch Marsh averages 20 with the bat overseas and only 12 with the bat in England

lockyno1

Post Whore
And Marsh is the biggest dud of them all, just because he can bowl a few overs doesn't mean he should be anywhere near our top 6.

Normally I’d agree but we need some right handers in this side. There’s too many left handers which plays into Broad’s hand

TheParraboy

Staff member
I think we are over reacting if we pick MMarsh thinking we need another seamer

Batting wise makes no sense, left or right handed

my XI

Warner
Khawaja/Harris
Smith
Labuschagne
Head
Wade
Paine
Cummins
Starc
Lyon
Haze

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
f**k this all rounder stuff, why do we need another bowler ?

the poms aren't exactly knocking up 500 run innings

we need to pick the best 6 batsmen we can and let the bowlers do the job they have been doing as we need the runs

Eelectrica

Referee
At no 6 whether it be Marsh, Wade or Bancroft, Harris is there much difference.
Sure Wade got a hundred in the first test. But that was after Smith and Head broke a weakened bowling attack.
Bancroft at least digs in, so that's something if he can get around to scoring runs as well.

We had our chance and blew it. I've seen this movie more times than I care to remember. It always ends the same.

Latest posts