What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 High Rollers Fantasy League

kurt faulk

Coach
Oh bugger, can you draft on your phone? 9pm help?

Nah, keep it as it is. My fault I didn't say anything when you asked weeks ago. Didn't even click to me. Shows how much attention I pay to school dates.

I'm intrigued to see how the computer goes with my rankings. Might be genius, might completely blow up in my face.

kurt faulk

Coach

haha, i knew that f**king computer would screw me.

i had at least 3 qbs ranked ahead of singletary that got drafted after him. it has to be the most useless piece of crap ever invented.

needless to say i'm in the market for a qb. send offers.

funny thing is, i don't actually mind my team except for having only 1 qb. should have ranked kupp ahead of godwin because i had a feeling i might get evans. but then i thought i would get a qb in the 4th. stupid computer.

haha, i knew that f**king computer would screw me.

i had at least 3 qbs ranked ahead of singletary that got drafted after him. it has to be the most useless piece of crap ever invented.

needless to say i'm in the market for a qb. send offers.

funny thing is, i don't actually mind my team except for having only 1 qb. should have ranked kupp ahead of godwin because i had a feeling i might get evans. but then i thought i would get a qb in the 4th. stupid computer.

Sent.

I regret not taking Nick Chubb when I had the chance. Can't believe I have sent two separate trade offers already.

zombie jesus

Staff member
I like my team, 2 QBs in the first five was a sacrifice but it gives my team a reliable anchor every week as long as they're healthy.

I have the best team in the league.

Glad I could help.

He's right.....

14owObg.jpg

kurt faulk

Coach

Haha, even after adding another qb to the roster fleaflicker has me scoring the least amount of points week 1.

Man their projections suck. Just like their useless draft computer to make picks for you. Junk.

I wonder if @abpanther is interested in setting up a league on the sleeper site. Might be something to look at next season.

Except it's all done on phone. I joined a paid league when it was on ESPN and now they moved it to sleeper and couldn't get out of it :(

Latest posts