What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Crush

Coach
I have a rumour.
A very senior official within SGI has identified that the players are no longer putting in.
After the loss to the Tigers they were scathing and it seems they are looking at options given McGregor has lost the playing group.
Same senior official has previously always supported McGregor but stuff came to light after the loss to Tigers that makes his position untenable.
This is promising people, it may just happen.

I have a rumour.
A very senior official within SGI has identified that the players are no longer putting in.
After the loss to the Tigers they were scathing and it seems they are looking at options given McGregor has lost the playing group.
Same senior official has previously always supported McGregor but stuff came to light after the loss to Tigers that makes his position untenable.

Let it be so please God

BBTB

Juniors
I have a rumour.
Wow.. What geniuses we have managing our club....
That happened at the beginning of the season.
We need a total clean out... Management &
Playing staff....
This Boys club, is not working anymore.

I have a rumour.

Heard from a reliable source young is not a happy camper

Last edited:

getsmarty

Immortal
I have a rumour.

Lost the playing group ages ago...that's what I heard.

Frank Facer

First Grade
I have a rumour.
Thanks for the info Crush. Over the last month or 2 I have been supporting who ever we play against, in the hope that enough loses will force our administration's hand and it finally looks to have done so. I can't ever remember wanting us to lose until Mary became our coach.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Thanks for the info Crush. Over the last month or 2 I have been supporting who ever we play against, in the hope that enough loses will force our administration's hand and it finally looks to have done so. I can't ever remember wanting us to lose until Mary became our coach.
Turncoat.

I’ll never stop supporting the dragons.

I just feel less dirty after a loss these days.

RedVDragon

Juniors
I spoke to Dean Young after the titans game at Kogarah. I said to him that the boldy bloke our so called head coach needs to get the bullet not you or Hornby. You both know how to win grand finals your boss didn’t and wouldn’t have a clue. He smile thanked me had a grin on his face. As professional he is didn’t pass any comment. He didn’t look like the Deano who did everything possible to help win us a grand final. He isn’t at all happy at what he is seeing so let’s hope he doesn’t get moved on and McIdiot falls on his sword.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Everyone in the coaching group need to get axed except Matt Head. Under these intense circumstances he won a minor premiership with the players he had at his disposal. That is pretty impressive. He had his best taken in and out of the squad to play 5 mins etc.

I suppose Mary made Matt's job easier as he kept Lafai, Aitken and Latimore out of the CC team which is probably why they won the minor premiership.

BLM01

First Grade
Everyone in the coaching group need to get axed except Matt Head. Under these intense circumstances he won a minor premiership with the players he had at his disposal. That is pretty impressive. He had his best taken in and out of the squad to play 5 mins etc.

I suppose Mary made Matt's job easier as he kept Lafai, Aitken and Latimore out of the CC team which is probably why they won the minor premiership.
Lets just see how our team handles semi final football 1st. They certainly did not convince me last year and that last 20 minutes against the Dogs speaks volumes about our inconsistent CC teams at various times under Matt Head..especially when the big games are on.

BLM01

First Grade
Interesting article with many St George rumours ( which have been lacking over the last few months )

Josh Morris potentially rejoining the club in 2020 due to Sharks cap troubles - hopefully as a Lafai replacement - I know this is an old rumour

Nene MacDonald potentially rejoining the club after his failed stint with the Cowboys- Could be wing partner with Saab but cautious over his ankle injury

Talks around the club about Shaun Wane and Nathan Brown being brought in as assistants to McIdiot

RCG potentially joining the club - rumoured swap deal with Aitken and Timm to Penrith - Wouldn’t mind on a cheap deal

Jesse Ramien potentially joining the club if Dragons can release Aitken and Dufty

Just wanna see ur opinions on this
1. take him for depth and maybe to play until we get someone better or younger
2 & 4. Ha...no thankyou
3. They can assist someone else not Mcgregor
5. OK