What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 V Newcastle

The last game of the season for us and I think like most of us we are disappointed with our season but have had enough of this year.

It Jimmy's last game, probably a few others too. Its also Old Boys Day. That should be enough motivation?

It would be good if they can get a win to give us something to cheer about for the afternoon.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Who cares....... I can’t wait for this season to be a memory.

Bring on 2020 when the mighty Panthers get back on track!

forby

Juniors
Be proud and loud, but please don’t boo them!
Unfortunately I’ll be in Jinjiang in China, watching on my phone again!

OldPanther

Coach
Be proud and loud, but please don’t boo them!
Unfortunately I’ll be in Jinjiang in China, watching on my phone again!

I don't know they seem to play better when the crowd booos. Might have to booooo them more. It gives them strength.

age.s

First Grade
I don't know they seem to play better when the crowd booos. Might have to booooo them more. It gives them strength.

I nearly destroyed my voice booing them at half time against the Warriors in 2017. You might be on to something here.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Think this will get over 10k?

Local footy and soccer have finished so I would like to think so.

maple_69

Bench
Not much to say about this. Give Leniu, Burns good minutes and Crichton a gig at centre. Hopefully no injuries. Cleary being out for the pre-season can’t have helped. Not the only reason we flopped this year but we need all the help we can get to fix our attack and an injury and distraction free pre season will be a good start.

Another long September watching the more tolerable clubs drop out awaits.

Abacus

Juniors
I nearly destroyed my voice booing them at half time against the Warriors in 2017. You might be on to something here.
Boo them in their warm-up. Maybe they'll run out ready to play from the 1st minute.

Fangs

Coach
Won't be attending. Two teams with absolutely nothing to play for (Unless they are told they are no longer required).

Knights have more class in the spine but we have the home ground advantage. I think we will get them at the death.

Marky Mark

Juniors
Don't Boo the players, Boo the coach - he's a zombie & he ruined the season with no ideas. I really don't know what he does.

I'm stunned that we were considered one of the favourites at the start of the season & now look like finishing 11th or whatever it is. Can't bear to look at the ladder. It's so pathetic. If Ivan had any integrity he'd hand back half of his pay packet out of embarrassment.

Latest posts