What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nine wants us out! SMH.

txta2

Bench
I'm shocked they are turning up the heat big time now the Sharks aren't home next few seasons
. Easy target, poor crowds, poor results they will do their best to kill the Sharks off via media and the refs. Only hope is if gal sticks up for them at channel 9. Because no other kent will , other supporter bases are putting the boot in to protect themselves.

Guys

Would you contemplate a temporary/provisional move to Perth whilst your stadium is being rebuilt?

I don’t want to be rude because I think you are serious and not taking the piss.

But I think you need to think a little bit harder about what a “temporary” move would involve let alone the image we would be showing to the NRL that we are a good fit to be the “Perth Sharks”.

Without even taking into consideration the cost of such a move do you think the players might not want to shift their families to WA for two years????

Even more ridiculous would be that you are actually suggesting the team flies over to Perth & back for our 12 “home” games.

LOL

Avenger

Immortal
I don’t want to be rude because I think you are serious and not taking the piss.

But I think you need to think a little bit harder about what a “temporary” move would involve let alone the image we would be showing to the NRL that we are a good fit to be the “Perth Sharks”.

Without even taking into consideration the cost of such a move do you think the players might not want to shift their families to WA for two years????

Even more ridiculous would be that you are actually suggesting the team flies over to Perth & back for our 12 “home” games.

LOL
See the post above yours. If the money is right and there are financial incentives why not? I’d rather you guys play at Gosford then share with the Dragons at Kogarah. That’s a horrible decision to play there.

See the post above yours. If the money is right and there are financial incentives why not? I’d rather you guys play at Gosford then share with the Dragons at Kogarah. That’s a horrible decision to play there.
It's akin to taking your coffin for a test drive.
playing at Kogarah is a great idea.
get the locals use to the BWB when saints fold or are relocated.

webShark

LOL

TV the only reason for a Perth team, western Reds and Force both flops.
So many ex pats want to watch League. Yet in Sydney can't draw a crowd..

We would be a great fit. Play at a 60000 seater stadium to 7000 for a year or 2. But good tine zone for TV. Let's do it.

Quigs

Immortal
Ima burn baby burn type of a guy. I don't care what they entomb me in before the big heat.

At least when you are burnt to a crisp and scattered out to sea no heathen will have the opportunity to roll up annually and piss upon your grave.