What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How is it possible.?

SharkShocked

Bench
Chad has all the issues in the world.

But Flannos goal kicking hurt us badly.

The way Johnson has been kicking lately we’re 18-0 and Canberra aren’t in with a sniff.

Remember this was the bloke who was subbed on in place of Johnson earlier in the year to kick a goal to try and get us home.

The bloke is hyped in here because people dislike Chad, which is fair and unfair in criticism at times.

But Flanno was useless yesterday, no different to Chad he will need a superstar next to him.

He would want to improve significantly at the roosters because Politis won’t cop him.

He actually cut out two to create space for Morris, so go f**k yourself you dumb f**k. f**k Chad aswell while you're at it.

8+ years experience with no kicking or a kid with 5 games and partnering the second dumbest merkin that has anything to do with the shark. You my friend are number one of that list
Geezus Bob!! You been sniffing too much builders waste!!! Get to a rehab!!!

snout

First Grade
wow!!! any tips for the 6th at Randwick this week?
Your points arse-about.
Youre the one making out that everything is scripted - that if Flanno kicks the goals we win.
Which is bullshit.

Im the one saying its sliding doors. He kicks one and it changes the course of the match. If he nails the first one from the sideline we mightve got beaten by 50.

You dont even know which side your arguing for. Get back on the bi-polar meds and dont get off them this time

Canberra 2 from 2
Sharks 0 from 3
Sharks lose by one point.
you are the only idiot saying that Flanno didn't cost the game.
How many times did you watch the butterfly effect? Too many obviously.

Card Shark

Immortal
We have no kicking coach. That’s why we lost. All our kickers have f**ked up this year. Club skimped and it’s come back to haunt them.

I could see why we think we could get away with it but instilling confidence is the most important thing to do in any sport.

Having someone there telling what you’re doing wrong & tweaking it so you get it right would be such a confidence boost, that you could nearly knock em over with your eyes closed.

Poor forethought!!

Card Shark

Immortal
I have to admit Croker is one of the most underrated players in the NRL.
His bust yesterday of about 80m led to their try.He has undeniable speed.He kicks them seemingly 90% of the time under pressure.He wins games .If he's not on 800k a year ,Sticky is robbing him blind.

What's the saying about a good goal kicker, worth x number of points before a ball is kicked. Unfortunately yesterday we started with a kicker with the X minus factor ,thus in the end we got the negative.

Croker should play state of origin.

If (when) he never does, I’ll go as far as saying he’s the most unluckiest ever to not get a run!

snout

First Grade
Canberra 2 from 2
Sharks 0 from 3
Sharks lose by one point.
you are the only idiot saying that Flanno didn't cost the game.
How many times did you watch the butterfly effect? Too many obviously.
If Fifita didnt balls up the short kickoff at 14- 13 with 2 minutes to go we play out the set ...chad kills it in goal for a repeat set amd we close it out.
Feefs cost Gal the game.

Or if Chad knew how to kick and he doesnt present it on a platter for Croker to run 70 they dont score.
Chad cost us Gal the game.

If Flanno senior doesnt buy SJ whos soft as your dick then he doesnt put the side in turmoil a minute before kickoff and you know the rest...

snout

First Grade
Croker should play state of origin.

If (when) he never does, I’ll go as far as saying he’s the most unluckiest ever to not get a run!
Couldn't believe he wasnt even in the conversation this year. They plucked morris out of retirement before him.
His cards are def marked.

Craigshark

First Grade
If Fifita didnt balls up the short kickoff at 14- 13 with 2 minutes to go we play out the set ...chad kills it in goal for a repeat set amd we close it out.
Feefs cost Gal the game.

Or if Chad knew how to kick and he doesnt present it on a platter for Croker to run 70 they dont score.
Chad cost us Gal the game.

If Flanno senior doesnt buy SJ whos soft as your dick then he doesnt put the side in turmoil a minute before kickoff and you know the rest...

Far out, don’t get me started. Wtf was Fifita even in that position? Ronaldo didn’t look like dropping one all day, put him there, or tell Fifita to jump up and whack it back as far as he can without trying to catch it. f**k me dead we manage to screw these things up every. single. time

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
EDcyMhnUUAE3N8T

snout

First Grade
So if goals are all kicked we are 4th.
And if no goals are taken into account we are 3rd.

So between tryline to tryline we are top 4.
We are where we are because of goalkicking - no other factor.

Pizzed.