What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Tiger05

First Grade
..and Reynolds isn’t making major blunders like your much beloved Liddle or even minor blunders ....

You clearly haven't been watching him. Have you seen him get caught more than once getting the ball away.

..stop being a fusspot 05 he’s completely saving our arses at the moment .

This is so wrong. Reynolds added to the team on the weekend. I thought he was good. He wasn't anywhere near Benji, Brooks, Momo, Nofo and a whole host of other players.

He didn't save our ass. Our halves deserve the most credit for getting us into the situation where we have a chance to make the finals.

And then we will be in the 8....so who gives a shit.

I agree with this.

Judge Reynolds on his performances not on the fact that he is a likeable guy.

gordynz

Juniors
https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/the-mo...d-parker/1fb0f60e-b0ad-41ae-88b0-92f776671d6e

Honestly I reckon Marsters wouldn't be that big a loss. I know we need some ability out wide but Marsters hasn't been real good this year. He has ability but he needs to improve.

It's a bit of a shame to hear him say that, especially after the last two weeks. The guy is starting in a team that's racked up over 80 points in the last two games and hes sulking... How selfish, he can go If this is true..

simmo05

Bench
It's a bit of a shame to hear him say that, especially after the last two weeks. The guy is starting in a team that's racked up over 80 points in the last two games and hes sulking... How selfish, he can go If this is true..
Maybe they go left cause he drops the ball every second touch! He is a good player, but if he is sooking like this, f**k him. I do question bringing in another sook to replace him though.

What is it with our centres anyways? Gambling addicts, sooks, druggos, fat sloths who cant turn up to training......

WA Tiger

Bench
Pretty funny response. He has been poor hasn't he.
. He runs into tackles backwards ...Blair used to do that only at the tigers tho
Maybe they go left cause he drops the ball every second touch! He is a good player, but if he is sooking like this, f**k him. I do question bringing in another sook to replace him though.
. He was a good player ..and your right he’s a sook ..Must have got screamed at poor little fella ...wiped that silly smile off his face

The unknown

Juniors
I remember watching him last year, everytime he touched the ball something exciting was brewing. Busting a tackle, beating his opposite man with a step, a cheeky late offload...

To this year when he gets the ball it's almost as if he stunts our attack.

Although it's the mole so take it with a grain of salt. I think he just needs a wake up call

Tiger05

First Grade

What is it with our centres anyways? Gambling addicts, sooks, druggos, fat sloths who cant turn up to training......

What is interesting is that they go left but they move him to the left and they go right.

I'd be fine with Mbye and Momo as our centres. I suppose the question is what do we do with Mbye,

magpie4ever

First Grade

Left centre, right centre - give me a break, these dopes, these days, can't be that limited in their football skills that you can't play either side of the field.

If he wants out, there is the door.

simmo05

Bench
Left centre, right centre - give me a break, these dopes, these days, can't be that limited in their football skills that you can't play either side of the field.

If he wants out, there is the door.
Thats it, no point having a whinge in the media. Problem for him is, madge is still the nz coach. He would probably kiss his rep jersey goodbye too

The unknown

Juniors
Last edited:

axl rose

Bench
If we lose Masters and get Ramien instead we are ahead.
Hard to know what the believe with him, according to Gallen a likeable humble young bloke, according to Nathan Brown a very arrogrant one who didn't want to put it unless he got more money. Will probably end up at Sharks anyway.

Pezz70

Juniors
What is interesting is that they go left but they move him to the left and they go right.

I'd be fine with Mbye and Momo as our centres. I suppose the question is what do we do with Mbye,

In the last few weeks we have been going left and right. But the left side has been a lot of Brooks and Garner, there’s a gold mine there for Marsters if he trails Garner. He needs to be on his toes. Benjis passing to the right has been absolutely phenomenal recently, and Brooks has been practicing the left to right too, there’s been a few corners from both of them leading to points

Tiger05

First Grade
In the last few weeks we have been going left and right. But the left side has been a lot of Brooks and Garner, there’s a gold mine there for Marsters if he trails Garner. He needs to be on his toes. Benjis passing to the right has been absolutely phenomenal recently, and Brooks has been practicing the left to right too, there’s been a few corners from both of them leading to points

He should get chances on both sides of the field shouldn't he.

You clearly haven't been watching him. Have you seen him get caught more than once getting the ball away.
Tiger05, the guy is currently filling in there, he was a 9 when he came into grade but that was many years ago. Have you seen or would you prefer the service from Taylor? Would you prefer they throw someone else in there who hasn't the same 1st grade experience because all they have left with 1st grade experience is McQueen & Rochow & an underdone Mybe.

Judge Reynolds on his performances not on the fact that he is a likeable guy.
I judge his performances on the 2 games he has had back in 1st grade and he has done an excellent job. I would have him this week rather than risk a guy who would be surely have his leg tested in the 1st tackle, if they win, I'd have him the following week as well.

Latest posts