What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Roster Moves

raiders_boy

Juniors
Turkey Holes added some dude. I reversed it and removed the cap hit. Only blind bid waiver adds at this point.

Hey ZJ,

I did find it odd that I could just straight up add my mystery player. What exactly happened and why wasn't he a blind waiver? It didn't give me the option.

When/how often do waivers run?

Last edited:

zombie jesus

Staff member
Hey ZJ,

I did find it odd that I could just straight up add my mystery player. What exactly happened and why wasn't he a blind waiver? It didn't give me the option.

When/how often do waivers run?
I had it set to blind bids, then FCFS like we have during the season, changed it to just blind bidding now so players should stay locked after a run. Every Wednesday night there's a waiver wire run.

After the 4th preseason game we'll have Wednesday night blind bid processing .Then players will (within 30 minutes or so) unlock for the rest of the week until the kick off of their game. Same process each week during the season.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Cuts, DS promotions, yeah. Anything that will need me to make a change to cap hit, contract years etc.

kurt faulk

Coach

Have waivers finished? I was putting in a waiver claim but the player just got added to my team.

zombie jesus

Staff member

Have waivers finished? I was putting in a waiver claim but the player just got added to my team.

There's a waiver run tonight, then we're open FCFS.

I reset that transaction and took the cap hit off. I also put the bid in for you at the minimum, you can edit it if you like.

I don't know why players were unlocked to be added, I locked them all the other day.

kurt faulk

Coach
There's a waiver run tonight, then we're open FCFS.

I reset that transaction and took the cap hit off. I also put the bid in for you at the minimum, you can edit it if you like.

I don't know why players were unlocked to be added, I locked them all the other day.

hmmm, the waiver request didn't go through. any ideas?

kurt faulk

Coach

i just added him to my team.

if he can be treated as a waiver claim i would like to have him for 3 years.

nick87

Coach
Disaster strikes... the move up to grab Guice has been... not great, bob.

Guice moved to IR, again.

kurt faulk

Coach
  • Acquired Jones, Deion ATL LB
  • Dropped Hitchens, Anthony KCC LB
  • Acquired Hewitt, Neville NYJ LB
  • Dropped Okoronkwo, Ogbonnia LAR LB
  • Acquired Davenport, Marcus NOS DE
  • Dropped Ogunbowale, Dare TBB RB

Latest posts