What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It is f**king cool. But that many nukes would cost the taxpayers far too much. Even the gun nuts would be reluctant to support it.

Bandwagon

Staff member
I don't reckon creating a shit ton of nuclear fallout in a shit ton of wind headed for shore would be all that bright TBH, but hey, that's just me, and i aint no rocket doctor.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Actually, I reckon there was about 10,000 cartons of Powers Bitter that were dumped in the river somewhere circa 1992.

Do you own a backhoe?

Haynzy

First Grade
It's not the same shit really.
Travel is the spice of life.
Australians that go to Bali are bogans. Australians that travel to more exotic areas of the world are far more learned. Even travelling to NZ is an amazing experience.

Oi!!

I love Bali. It's relaxing and the people are great, you just have to stay away from Kuta.
I also love other places and agree that travel is the spice of life, or at least one of them, I like lots of spices.

Eelogical

Referee
Actually, I reckon there was about 10,000 cartons of Powers Bitter that were dumped in the river somewhere circa 1992.

Do you own a backhoe?
Were they dumped before or after every other carton of Fosters? In any case, that could explain why my case of Stone & Wood hasn't showed.