What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Flanagan hasn’t been given the clear by the nrl to return to coaching but expect to see Anthony griffin within 3-4 weeks announced as new coach just a rumour a mate told me could be wrong

Heard Flanagan hasn’t been given the all clear and dragons want a new coach in place within 3-4 weeks hearing Anthony griffin anyone else hearing or heard anything ?

Carlton

Juniors
Flanagan hasn’t been given the clear by the nrl to return to coaching but expect to see Anthony griffin within 3-4 weeks announced as new coach just a rumour a mate told me could be wrong

I am not saying Griffin is my first choice but he is a genuine experienced first grade coach and he is a hard task master. Considering the position/attitude/culture of the team, give him a couple of years to belt the squad around and then look for the right replacement.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
I am not saying Griffin is my first choice but he is a genuine experienced first grade coach and he is a hard task master. Considering the position/attitude/culture of the team, give him a couple of years to belt the squad around and then look for the right replacement.

Carlton,
Let him have 12 months to warm the seat for Flannagan in 202.
At this stage, l'm prepared to go coachless for 2020, as long as McGregor is sacked.
The fans need to feel as though we are moving forward.

I mean last time we had a coach of the style and attitude of griffin we won a premiership as long as we try to compete I couldn’t care who the coach is.
He didn’t have a bad record and was sacked when Penrith were in the top 4

And he has a history of getting players offside through his hardnut ways.

From all reports, Bennett is quite the opposite when he’s not facing the media. Players want to play for him, which is how he gets the best out of them.

Have any of the teams his left improved ? I thought Brisbane and Penrith were better with him at the helm and the end of the day it’s there job
Also the players love Mary ....
But do take note of players loving Bennett but he does leaves the places he left bar Brisbane in a bit of a mess

SBD82

Coach
Have any of the teams his left improved ? I thought Brisbane and Penrith were better with him at the helm and the end of the day it’s there job
Also the players love Mary ....
But do take note of players loving Bennett but he does leaves the places he left bar Brisbane in a bit of a mess
I didn’t criticise Hook, you said that he and Bennett were similar style coaches. They’re not.