What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs. Tigers for the week early final.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I think we'll win but yeah.. It's academic, trying to put a positive spin on it but that long range try shows up the weakness this year. Regardless of injuries, Woods should have at least had a crack at tackilng him. Piss f**king poor or completely gassed which either one is bad. We had all our forwards playing.

chewsta

First Grade
Woodsy's ruck defence is disgusting. The best part is in every replay of a line break or try scored because he wont make the effort he is in the background waving his arms around and looking at his team mates like its everybody else's fault. It's the senior players that have let us down the most this year. Flanno would not have allowed it at all.

cb4

First Grade
He is killing it over there. Like a man playing against children. It might even be just what is needed to see Andy's return to form.
Don't quote me on it, but I am pretty sure David's misses will be arrested on return to Australia for benefit fraud.

eddiesmith

Juniors
What are the odds of the Donkeys losing to the Dogs then Sharks and Tigers draw therefore both making finals?

carinashark

First Grade
We have to start looking at next season. We really don’t need Woods or Moylan, both are liabilities in defence. We have young guys coming to the club /NRL side and they will need roll models. Both players can do some good things in attack, but dropped ball and half ass tackling are not acceptable.
Players like Josh Morris must be kept at all costs to mentor young players.
2016 , we had a co ordinated and tough defence. We won the thing.

Latest posts