What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leichhardt oval seating.

Sharkman05

Juniors
I’m coming down on Sunday from the Sunshine Coast to watch the Sharks beat the Tigers, I was just wondering if there is any seats in a General admission?

If I get there early enough would I be able to get a seat behind the goalposts at the southern or northern end?

unforgiven

Bench
I’m coming down on Sunday from the Sunshine Coast to watch the Sharks beat the Tigers, I was just wondering if there is any seats in a General admission?

If I get there early enough would I be able to get a seat behind the goalposts at the southern or northern end?
If you go stand behind the main grandstand then you should get a good view from there!

horrie hastings

First Grade

Have you already got a ticket ? it has sold out. Been years since I have been to Leichhardt but used to sit behind the in goal at the southern end and it was bench type seating then, think the seating has changed since last time I was there though.

Sharkman05

Juniors
Have you already got a ticket ? it has sold out. Been years since I have been to Leichhardt but used to sit behind the in goal at the southern end and it was bench type seating then, think the seating has changed since last time I was there though.

Yes I have two tickets my dad and I are going, I’ve been there a few times and remember sitting in the north east corner which I think was GA, just wondering if that’s still the case?

Ron's_Mate

Bench
I don't think the seating has changed since the 1980s. Seriously.

Tiger5150

Bench

Except the seating below the hill is now reserved seating.

And yes I remember the "new"seating being installed on the concourse in front of the Latchem Robinson Stand. To this day they are the greatest stadium seats I have ever seen and have never seen similar elsewhere. Basically the back rest is springloaded and flips forward. The back seat is completely flat so that when no one is sitting on the seat it becomes a step and it makes getting out very easy.

Trollhammaren

Juniors

Shouldn't be an issue if you get there early enough.

unforgiven

Bench
Except the seating below the hill is now reserved seating.

And yes I remember the "new"seating being installed on the concourse in front of the Latchem Robinson Stand. To this day they are the greatest stadium seats I have ever seen and have never seen similar elsewhere. Basically the back rest is springloaded and flips forward. The back seat is completely flat so that when no one is sitting on the seat it becomes a step and it makes getting out very easy.
I love those seats. Seat 80 row f bay 8 is mine!

SDM

First Grade
Gotta love the dungeon toilet, will be ankle deep in urine by the 20 minute mark on Sunday

horrie hastings

First Grade

Seating running along the sideline on the hill side has, used to be bench seating but now more proper seating which I think is reserved also, not much else has changed there though since then.