What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farah watch

Generalzod

Immortal
Incredible is it not last week there was no hype about Gallen’s last game at Shark Park, even on the Sunday footy show not much said about it, this week though in the media it’s all about Farah

shadowboxer

First Grade
Loves the limelight regardless of the effect on the team - wonder why they haven’t made the 8 in an age. Never forget his Jason Taylor antics or running from the media at Leichhardt.
The call should go out Sunday to apply a Mick Speechley on him ASAP

webShark

Loves the limelight regardless of the effect on the team - wonder why they haven’t made the 8 in an age. Never forget his Jason Taylor antics or running from the media at Leichhardt.
The call should go out Sunday to apply a Mick Speechley on him ASAP
Hope he plays. He has been crap for years. The Tigers legend who white anted 2 coaches and wouldn't take a pay cut from his grossly over inflated salary.

Fit or unfit, not much chop. How bad was he for Souths?

carinashark

First Grade
I will feel sorry for any one who tackles Robbie, what if the bone shatters? It will be all our fault .

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Hope he plays.

Then the ball will be in his hands more than dangerous play makers.

He could also get carried off the field to a standing ovation sooner rather than later.

I can’t understand why the fans would like Farah that much. He single handedly drove out two coaches and is probably the most selfish twat to ever pull on a jersey

chewsta

First Grade
Is Reynolds playing? He worries me.
wish we had a few more players with his attitude/mongrel.

Latest posts