What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R25 Thu - Rabbitohs 16-10 Roosters @ ANZ

Round 25: Rabbitohs v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2019 - Round 25
South Sydney Rabbitohs v Sydney Roosters
ANZ Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park (TICKETS)
Thursday 5 September 2019

Gates 6:10pm / NRL 7:50pm

TL-SOU20.png

1. Adam Doueihi 2. Alex Johnston 3. Campbell Graham 4. Dane Gagai 5. Corey Allan 6. Cody Walker 7. Adam Reynolds 8. Sam Burgess 9. Damien Cook 10. Liam Knight 11. John Sutton 12. Jaydn Su'A 13. Cameron Murray
Interchange: 14. Ethan Lowe 15. Tom Amone 16. Tevita Tatola 17. Mark Nicholls 18. Bayley Sironen 19. Connor Tracey 20. Kurt Dillon 21. Mawene Hiroti

TL-SYD19.png

1. James Tedesco 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Latrell Mitchell 4. Joseph Manu 5. Brett Morris 6. Luke Keary 7. Cooper Cronk 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Sam Verrills 10. Isaac Liu 11. Boyd Cordner 12. Mitchell Aubusson 13. Victor Radley
Interchange: 14. Lindsay Collins 15. Zane Tetevano 16. Nat Butcher 17. Angus Crichton 18. Billy Smith 19. Sitili Tupouniua 20. Poasa Faamausili 21. Drew Hutchison

xoKyYW1.png

Referees: Ashley Klein, Chris Sutton
Sideline Officials: Belinda Sharpe, Chris Butler
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Bryan Norrie

Feeder club info
Rabbitohs: South Sydney Rabbitohs (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup, Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Roosters: North Sydney Bears (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup), Sydney Roosters (NSWRL: Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Match information for all competitions via https://leagueunlimited.com/quick-links​​​​​​​

Last edited by a moderator:

ram raid

Bench
So if the Bunnies win this they get to play the Rooseters two weeks in a row? I'd almost rather finish 5th and the long way.

Someguy

First Grade
So if the Bunnies win this they get to play the Rooseters two weeks in a row? I'd almost rather finish 5th and the long way.

Was thinking similar here also is there any incentive for the roosters to win this one, would much prefer to play Souths than raiders based on current form

Meapro Ham

Juniors
Souths are almost certain to finish 4th regardless of the result of this. Canberra will beat the Warriors and finish 3rd. Souths will want to win just to ensure they don’t drop out of the 4 in the unlikely event Manly have a big win against Parra.

Roosters I suspect will want to win to maintain momentum and because it’s Souths. I doubt they’ll rest players unless injured. Roosters by 6.

Valheru

Coach
Nothing for the chooks to play for here. Anyone with a niggling injury will be rested I suspect.

Souths don't have a great deal to play for either. They are odds on for 4th although Canberra do play after this game so 3rd is still possible.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
The most hilarious result would be both teams writing this game off as worthless and resting players during the week. To have the flagship game of Round 25 ruined by conservative finals strategy would be an appropriate slap in the chops for the NRL after a putrid year both on field and off.

Rorters by 8.

yobbo84

First Grade
The most hilarious result would be both teams writing this game off as worthless and resting players during the week. To have the flagship game of Round 25 ruined by conservative finals strategy would be an appropriate slap in the chops for the NRL after a putrid year both on field and off.

Rorters by 8.
A Rabbitohs vs Roosters game worthless? Do you even Rugby League?

GongPanther

Referee
Easts by 32-12. The difference in class is so high between Mel and Easts compared to the rest, if they were horses, they would be swabbed. Funny though, when was the last time anyone in any team sport was caught for anything illegal in their system?

Can't wait for the book.

ram raid

Bench
I think Souths would like to finish 3rd because they basically get a home final against the Roosters.

Yeah it's either that or Melb in Melb. Neither game is really appealing. I'm sure Souths will want to win but the'd do good to avoid playing an intense semi-final type game where they use up a lot of fuel and tear a lot of muscles. The Roosters too, I guess.

Valheru

Coach
Easts by 32-12. The difference in class is so high between Mel and Easts compared to the rest, if they were horses, they would be swabbed. Funny though, when was the last time anyone in any team sport was caught for anything illegal in their system?

Can't wait for the book.

You are having one of the better meltdowns I have seen on LU

TheFrog

Coach

Can't wait for the book.
Sandor Earl, and they threw the fookin book at him. Tough on drugs.

Latest posts