What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 ASHES: 4th Test Australia v England, Old Trafford Sept 4-9

Eelementary

Post Whore
He's a fast bowler. They always look angered. Plus nothing is gold when it gets said for hours on end

It's a massive beat up and the ones who should be targeted are the soft Karmichaels who reported and turfed the blokes for such incredibly scathing and original banter as "show us your passport..."

Fair enough.

I thought it was f**king funny, though.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Lol, another innings of substance from Head. The sad thing is, this team is so shit, he's one of the better ones

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
This partnership here is the ashes, if they make it to lunch, we win this series, if they don’t and we crumble for 225 we are done.

undertaker

Coach
I thought the Dukes balls were supposed to be the greatest ever. Why do they want it changed if it's so great.

The abrasive Aussie-type pitch really has been scuffing up the ball, like it did yesterday.

Interestingly, the Dukes balls used in the Windies and Australia (for Sheffield Shield) are different, having an extra layer of lacquer on them. Should've used one of them instead.

I have one of them on my desk that's approx. 50 overs old and is in very good condition, much better condition that a Kookaburra ball that is 30 overs old.

Latest posts