What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here is some fun

Crush

Coach
ALSGI
He has a balanced view.
Full of praise when things are done well and critical when not done well.
Sending one of the doomsdayers would get the fans nowhere.
AL gets my vote.

sa1nt5

Juniors
If one of us regular posters was to represent the Dragons Fans on this forum to the Saints board, who would you vote for to send?

Muzby you have my vote champ.
f**k that,If that has to happen Muzby must be handcuffed to nearest telegraph pole for the duration. Muzby would walk out with an Aldi bag, full control of the forum half you blokes would be banned for life from home games and the clubs, John Simon would be next coach Rod Wishart his assistant. Mary director of football operations ( probationary) and the god complex would increase to unbearable levels for those of us that could still use the forum. Although this post just put me on the bench with OT. I’d send Willow for sure . Sometimes I think Willow is the only normal one. Actually John Simon is a Math wizz and probably do well but Muzby still needs to be distracted in some way until it’s over

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Willow would be a top choice as well. Muzby you can give your views on half time entertainment.....

Possm means well but just seems to thinks that there is no salary cap and Saints can just walk in and sign whoever they want because the want to live in the Gong or Kogarah. And all juniors should remain as they are happy to play in reserve grade all their lives and hope for injury.