What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R25 Thu - Rabbitohs 16-10 Roosters @ ANZ

Round 25: Rabbitohs v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Probably raiders only because it gives us a true home advantage.

I don't think souths are better than raiders nor do I fear souths at all.

Obviously you want the raiders to win tomorrow but would you rather play us or try your hand at a free hit in Melbourne?
You guys. I just think the only way we are going to figure out how to beat you is by playing you. It's a free shot and if it's no good we know we can do the hard path through whoever and the storm.

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
MATCH REPORT - Rabbitohs 16 Roosters 10:

Brave Bunnies outlast Roosters despite finishing with 12 men
Andrew Jackson | September 5 2019 10:02PM

South Sydney Rabbitohs v Sydney Roosters

The South Sydney Rabbitohs have flexed their premiership muscles one week before the finals with a 16-10 comeback win over the Sydney Roosters at ANZ Stadium on Thursday night.

It is the second time that the Rabbitohs toppled their fierce rivals having won 26-16 in their Round 1 meeting at the SCG.

The victory sees Wayne Bennett's men secure a spot in the top four and was made even more impressive by the fact that they finished the game with just 12 men.

Read the full report - https://leagueunlimited.com/news/34061-rabbitohs-v-roosters-report/

BadnMean

Juniors
Was this game any good? I've been in Dandenong Hospital since last Saturday and the f**king hire TVs don't have 9Gem and Nein has the croquet on. Damn merkin of a city.

Watched the last 30 minutes. It was a good watch. Most notable for the continuous brutality & intensity of defence. They bashed 7 kinds of shit out of each other. The odd moment of almost breakthrough attack but nothing really to worry any other team.

Latrine faffed about & failed & everyone oohed and ahhed even though every touch was an error by the time he was done fannying about as usual.

Neither team looked composed. Souffs defence looked very, very organised & very tough. Rorters almost ran out of ideas & their execution was not great.

yobbo84

First Grade
Can someone explain why Tetevano's late hit wasn't a sin bin? Is that rule over now?

The Rosco

Bench
I went to this game as a neutral.
Usually, the Roosters be winning games, and so their supporters have always struck me as less bogan than others.
Dear God how I was wrong.
Once the bunnies were ahead, the ferality and boganity in many of the genteel in red white and blue shone through like a 20000 lumen spotlight.
Souffs have the reputation for bogan, feral and apoplectic fans.
Roosters fans behind on the scoreboard . . ." hold my beer"

I went to this game as a neutral.
Usually, the Roosters be winning games, and so their supporters have always struck me as less bogan than others.
Dear God how I was wrong.
Once the bunnies were ahead, the ferality and boganity in many of the genteel in red white and blue shone through like a 20000 lumen spotlight.
Souffs have the reputation for bogan, feral and apoplectic fans.
Roosters fans behind on the scoreboard . . ." hold my beer"

We have working class fans too

Latest posts