What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Crowd Watch

Stormwarrior82

Juniors
Yes. Noticed that the top left hand corner is empty. The upper deck on sidelines seem full. But that top left corner is vacant! Another misleading "sellout" claim.

Maybe that’s the difference between the nrl and afl. Most nrl fans want to bash the code and point out issues any chance they get. A sellout sounds better than saying 26963 turned up.

Where as the afl will say it’s a sellout with 15k short. And the fans keep pedaling the bullish!t.
I guess they use the old media playbook, “Say it enough and it becomes fact.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
If it ends up Eels v Tigers I feel sorry for Tigers fans. They've waited so long for a finals game but only around 5K will be able to go once the Eels members get their seats.

Warriors Fever

Juniors
NOPE. As someone alluded to earlier in the thread:" It's whether they turn up the next time! " Loyalty is more than money.
If you bought tickets before tonight you would have got a a decent price on bronze tickets anyway. I’m sure all eels fans who went tonight will be keen to go next week.

Stallion

First Grade
If you bought tickets before tonight you would have got a a decent price on bronze tickets anyway. I’m sure all eels fans who went tonight will be keen to go next week.

Once again getting in early is a must. The walk up crowd is being hammered. Therefore the potential to attract such a crowd (that may have possible new fans-not members ) is less likely. The comments relate more to season proper games and not impending finals.

carcharias

Immortal
Foxtel calling it the “Club game of the season”
Sharks v Tigerpies at Leichhardt.

There ya go.

The people have spoken