What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd. 25 - Parra vs. Manly GAME DAY THREAD 06/09/19

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Spend the money Max and get a decent lawyer!!
giphy.gif

Eelctrifying

Juniors
Daily is saying we should of got a send off for Taupau.

I thought 10 was fine. Did anyone else think it was a send off!?!

I didn't think MP went intentionally.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
That second Fainu 'try' was an absolute joke. Firstly Moeroa knocked on and regathered, so should have finished there. Then Fainu knocked ball from Moeroa's hand, Fainu's hand was the last to touch it, then to my eyes he knocked it on again twice. Am I wrong with anything yet? So how was that a try????

Btw how good was Drown tonite? Really upped his work rate so almost became the dominate half. Hope he keeps this up. Very special mention to Sivo, an absolute beast on the wing. Who needs Semi???
If I could like this post twice, I would.

Happy MEel

First Grade
I hope Stone is ok and that Evans gets through the judiciary. We’re a smokey in the finals if so. Nrown takes the plodder’s (Tep’s) spot and anything can happen.

It’s finals time baby :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

Happy MEel

First Grade
Drown had an absolute blinder tonight and offered a genuine threat on that side of the field. If he can offer that running game on a consistent basis we are golden. Moses and Drown compliment each other perfectly at the moment...long may it continue

Happy MEel

First Grade
The Sivo chant was epic. Ive never seen the like. Also loved the Fijian music each time he scored. We could see his smile from row 10 behind the posts. The poor bugger had a camera in his face half the night. What a performance.
He is a deadset superstar. He offers similar to what Semi did in attack, but I’d take his defence.

Sivo is already better than Semi.

Convince me otherwise.

Go....

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Drown had an absolute blinder tonight and offered a genuine threat on that side of the field. If he can offer that running game on a consistent basis we are golden. Moses and Drown compliment each other perfectly at the moment...long may it continue

Probably his best game to date.

Gazzamatta

Coach
He is a deadset superstar. He offers similar to what Semi did in attack, but I’d take his defence.

Convince me otherwise.

Go....
Needs to either improve his speed or confidence in his speed. A full pre season should put the finishing touches on him. The crowd loves this guy more than any in recent memory. Tonight was akin to the reception offered the devine Ken Thornett at his best. A night he will never forget nor will anyone who witnessed it.

crocodile

Bench

Convince me otherwise.

Go....
He has a better fend than Semi. I could spend a day just watching replays of defenders landing on their arse after a Sivo don't argue.

Latest posts