What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2019

to_ddeath

Coach
Be wary of the track conditions- will at least be a soft 5 probably soft 6. Working off it as a soft 6 personally. Don’t like that race but thought Homesman was the one.

See your point, then again backing Kiwi horses on wet is a decent enough formula.
Can see Fifty Stars improving with the extra trip as well, and a strong wet track record.
Just prepared to risk anything first up at Homesmans odds, market might well be spot on.
Not a day for value especially in Syd.

lockyno1

Post Whore
See your point, then again backing Kiwi horses on wet is a decent enough formula.
Can see Fifty Stars improving with the extra trip as well, and a strong wet track record.
Just prepared to risk anything first up at Homesmans odds, market might well be spot on.
Not a day for value especially in Syd.

Yeah look as I said not saying you are wrong. Depending how wet it gets I'll be having something on Fifty Stars probably, I'd be very wary of how wet it will get. There are some saying 15mm of rain and some saying 5mm of rain. Probably won't know till tonight just how much rain fails today. MV has amazing drainage though.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Damian Oliver wtf was that you old merkin.

Let’s just let this thing drift back to last from gate 3 in a race without any pace and then try and run around them 8 wide.