What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kane Evans @ The judiciary. Does he miss the elimination final?

Eelpout

Juniors
Kane Evans has been our best forward for the last month or so. I believe that he is vital for our chances. This is our most important judicial hearing since Hayne in '09.

Does he miss next week for his shot on Brad Parker?

At first glance, I thought that the contact was due to his arm bouncing off Parkers shoulder. After watching replays, I'm not so sure.

Evans.png

JokerEel

First Grade
He will get a week.. It isn't as bad as the shot on Stone that should have been sent off..

chiefy1

Juniors
The matterson shot on Alvaro first tackle at Bankwest was worse and more forceful, yet he didn't even get sin binned nor a charge - Alvaro was finished for the game.
Kane wont get time imo. Maybe a fine.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Given that Parker had to leave the field I think the binning of Evans was justified but I don't think he should get any weeks off in the future.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
First contact is actually as low as the elbow and slides up.

yep, thats what I thought as well, hit the arm and slid up but when a player goes down like a bag of shit it can make it look a lot worse

strider

Post Whore
Given that Parker had to leave the field I think the binning of Evans was justified but I don't think he should get any weeks off in the future.
Agree.

Though i also think manly milked the f**k out of that to get the 10 in the bin .... not saying he wasnt concussed but he was trying to get up constantly while the trainers were holding him down and calling for the medicab. They were bunging it on. I would bet parker would have passed his HIA had there been more than 12 minutes left in the game. Teams dont wanna lose an outside back for the game.

Latest posts