What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MOM V. Manly

Who is your MOM V Moanly

• Gutho

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sivo the Beast

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Jenko

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Blake

• Fergo

• D Brown

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Moses

• Evans

• Mahoney

• Paulo

• Lane

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Ma'u

• Niukore

• Taka

• Polar

• Stone

• Moeroa

• Total voters

Gronk

Staff member
Sivo with honourable mentions to Jenko, Mitch, Laney, Junior. Loving the spark that Taka brings off the bench. Waqa deserves points just for that in and away he put on Dylan Walker who nearly snapped his ankle.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Really liked Blake and Drown last night, those guys really are settling in well but what more can be said about the Beast.

Sean Lane must not be far off a representative shot, he really is playing well and has a very impressive work rate.

And I'll say it again, gee we are gonna miss Ma'u.

Paulo is becoming a very unique forward, plays between the middle and the edge and has a great off load and a good pass from second receiver. Not too many big blokes can do all that, although he is no Corey Pearson.

strider

Post Whore
Entire backline were great .... nice to see both centres do well ... the move Waqa put on for our first try was sensational and Jenko was at his (aging) best .... I know Sivo scored a hattrick, but others set them up

Djay

Juniors
Thought Paulo was our best forward in attack.

3. Paulo - Offloads and point of attack was brilliant
2. Brown - The kid is going to be a star, did everything perfectly and did his job.
1. Sivo - Game changer.

Special mention to the left edge of Brown, Lane, Jennings and Sivo, defensively they were brilliant.

Eelementary

Post Whore
3: Sivo - beast...wow...

2: Brown - been saying it all year, but he is CLASS.

1: Jennings - excellent game

Up until last night, I saw Sivo's talent, and potential, but thought Radradra was a better player.

Now...I'm honestly not so sure...

Semi Radradra is still an unbelievably good player, but honestly...Sivo is not far behind, in terms of attack, but offers better defence, and is better under the high ball.

It's scary to think how good Sivo will become...

Gazzamatta

Coach
Hard to choose between Drown, Sivo, Lane, Paulo and Mennings for best on field. My choice came down to who's performance would I want to watch on replay again, again and again. That of cause was The Fijian Wonder, Mika "Steamroller" Sivo.

T-Boon

Coach
3. Sivo - what an entertainer. Gets better every week.
2. Lane - he is a good kid.
1. Dylan Brown was okay, better than I am use to seeing him. Maybe he is playing for a contract. I have low expectations for his career. In terms of talent the only thing he lacks in a good passing game.

T-Boon

Coach
Semi Radradra is still an unbelievably good player, but honestly...Sivo is not far behind, in terms of attack, but offers better defence, and is better under the high ball.

If Sivo can get faster he will be in the conversation...but that is a big if. Semi was explosive. Semi was better at all the little things. That said I think Siko is having a better debut season than Semi did. Semi just kept getting better at the little things hopefully Sivo does as well.

hindy111

Post Whore
Up until last night, I saw Sivo's talent, and potential, but thought Radradra was a better player.

Now...I'm honestly not so sure...

It's hard to pick whether you chose him or Fergoe who many regaurd as best winger in game if had to.
Fergo is a freakish finisher. Sivo power in upper body is ridiculous. It's more then Semi possessed....
Massive stuff up by Panthers letting him go.

hindy111

Post Whore
If Sivo can get faster he will be in the conversation...but that is a big if. Semi was explosive. Semi was better at all the little things. That said I think Siko is having a better debut season than Semi did. Semi just kept getting better at the little things hopefully Sivo does as well.

Sivo I feel come into a better side also.
From 20mtrs out Sivo perhaps is better.
From your own halfway Semi is more likely.

emjaycee

Coach
Semi would use his power to break tackles and then his speed to beat players in open play so from within your own half (even on your own tryline) he could be a weapon for a long range try.
Sivo has a stronger upper body and palm but not as much speed so from within the attacking 20-30 area he can be nearly unstoppable unless you can get 3 men to him in a tackle.
Different players, different styles.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Semi would use his power to break tackles and then his speed to beat players in open play so from within your own half (even on your own tryline) he could be a weapon for a long range try.
Sivo has a stronger upper body and palm but not as much speed so from within the attacking 20-30 area he can be nearly unstoppable unless you can get 3 men to him in a tackle.
Different players, different styles.
Ive seen highlights of Sivo and hes plenty fast. Im hoping its just a confidence thing which can be worked on.