What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R25 Sat - Titans 16-24 Dragons @ Cbus Super

Round 25: Titans v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ram raid

Bench
Whatever Titans fans there still are, at this game, paying their money, waving their flags, supporting their team, have to be considered the most noble people on planet earth The NRL should select one of these masochists at random and give them some kind of award. A car and a holiday, perhaps, in honour of their unshakeable, heroic, and obtuse loyalty.

TheFrog

Coach
Whatever Titans fans there still are, at this game, paying their money, waving their flags, supporting their team, have to be considered the most noble people on planet earth The NRL should select one of these masochists at random and give them some kind of award. A car and a holiday, perhaps, in honour of their unshakeable, heroic, and obtuse loyalty.
The Knights fans did it through three consecutive spoons, in 2016 they averaged just under 14,500, a season when they won just one game. That deserves a medal.

ram raid

Bench
The Knights fans did it through three consecutive spoons, in 2016 they averaged just under 14,500, a season when they won just one game. That deserves a medal.

Yeah but they had hope. There is no hope for the Titans.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Yeah but they had hope. There is no hope for the Titans.
If i had a choice between the roster of players and football department of NQ in late 90s early 00s and the tits now id choose the tits now.

There is always hope

Puntoue

Juniors
I was going to be cheering on the Titans for this one, however there’s rumours now circulating that if the Dragons lose on Saturday the board will finally sack McGregor.

I don’t want to even think of a world without Mary the as St George coach.

A863AFCE-CA80-4034-935C-FF34E0139A18.jpeg