What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Crowd Watch

Warriors Fever

Juniors
Get rid of the 6pm Friday game or at least make it 630pm. That would still mean you can have an 8pm kick off for the second game.
And the local pubs will be happy with office workers sitting around their establishment from 5pm until 615.
Ken oath, by all means keep 6:00 for nz games but that extra half an hour will make all the difference for people to get to the game. It wasn’t really until 6:30 that you started to see the stadium fill out last night anyway.
As I said to pr people aren’t going to be as committed if they only see half a game

Stallion

First Grade
Reports stating very cold conditions in Canberra. This might reduce a decent crowd figure. Anything over 15000 would be a pass mark.

gallagher

Juniors
The advantage off getting a home final. The home team should always have first and majority digs at tickets. Not sure what is wrong with that and why you should feel sorry for Tigers fans, or whoever the away team will be.
I thought each clubs members got first chance? Does it go to home team first?

Billythekid

First Grade
Results really fell in a lucky way. Roosters v Souths has no excuse not to be a monster crowd.

Hoping Parra can pull a good crowd against a local opponent. Should be a huge week for league in Sydney, let’s hope the fans show up.

Edit: curious which game gets a bigger crowd actually.

Burns

First Grade
Calling it now, Roosters v Bunnies will be 25,000. Bunnies supporters have been missing all year, and the Roosters don't have any.

Storm in the 21,000 ballpark. Could be alot of people travel from ACT.

Bankwest and Brookvale to sell out.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Calling it now, Roosters v Bunnies will be 25,000. Bunnies supporters have been missing all year, and the Roosters don't have any.

I reckon the Roosters vs Souths will go very close to selling out if it doesn't sell out. Anything under 30,000 for this game would be disappointing.

Stallion

First Grade

If it's Roosters v Rabbits: It's a sellout! Only exhorbitant pricing will negate a sellout and ofcourse the fake sellout claims. AND poor weather!

Valheru

Coach
Results really fell in a lucky way. Roosters v Souths has no excuse not to be a monster crowd.

Hoping Parra can pull a good crowd against a local opponent. Should be a huge week for league in Sydney, let’s hope the fans show up.

Edit: curious which game gets a bigger crowd actually.

Roosters/rabbits will easily exceed the 27k Bankwest fits

Burns

First Grade
I reckon the Roosters vs Souths will go very close to selling out if it doesn't sell out. Anything under 30,000 for this game would be disappointing.
If it's Roosters v Rabbits: It's a sellout! Only exhorbitant pricing will negate a sellout and ofcourse the fake sellout claims. AND poor weather!
Okay sure. Whats the highest crowd the SCG has had this season? I just don't see an extra 30,000 appearing on Friday night, when there was only 20,000 this week.

Stallion

First Grade
Okay sure. Whats the highest crowd the SCG has had this season? I just don't see an extra 30,000 appearing on Friday night, when there was only 20,000 this week.

Highest crowd is over 38000 . Roosters v St George Illawarra Dragons

Latest posts