What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R25 Sat - Bulldogs 30-14 Broncos @ ANZ

Round 25: Bulldogs v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaza88z

Coach
There's no way Cronulla and Wests rock up with an arrangement to play out a draw, I know it's a cool little fantasy but it's just not going to happen

0neye

giphy.gif

simmo05

Bench
Haas and Fifita are both 19, they have a decade of footy ahead of them at least.

I don't get what you're playing at. Pangai is overrated though.
Wasnt denying they are good players, just highlighting the fact that they had 2 good games and the media experts were declaring them future immortals and the broncos certainties, and the similar situations they have now experienced

Lebbo73

Bench
R3 against the cowgirls, tpj had a decent game and everyone was jerking off over the donkeys, tpj was worth 6 million dollars. They went on a magnificent losing streak. R24 fapfita had a decent game, everyone jerking off over the donkeys again, fapfita worth 48 million dollars. Now look at you, you shit merkins. Suck a fat slug! Draw tomorrow
Who was jerking off over the donkeys you f**king idiot?

I’m hoping the Tigers and Sharks draw tomorrow. The sooner this season officially ends for us the better. What a shit show this abortion of a season this has been. There is no structure what so f**king ever. Seibold is useless and if Boyd plays next season I won’t be watching.

This Year?

Immortal
Congrats Bulldogs, looking forward to watch they can do for Mad Monday. The Broncos were very flat from what I saw. I don't know if it's putting in for Seibs, or just plain tanking for finals.

simmo05

Bench
Who was jerking off over the donkeys you f**king idiot?

I’m hoping the Tigers and Sharks draw tomorrow. The sooner this season officially ends for us the better. What a shit show this abortion of a season this has been. There is no structure what so f**king ever. Seibold is useless and if Boyd plays next season I won’t be watching.
Ah everyone was? And im not an idiot, you are

Meapro Ham

Juniors
There's no way Cronulla and Wests rock up with an arrangement to play out a draw, I know it's a cool little fantasy but it's just not going to happen

I think they probably will. Pretty easy to pull off. All they have to do is play it like an opposed training session and drop the ball whenever a score is on. Both teams get to play finals without any bruises. Broncos fans should be very nervous.

Latest posts