What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
EDgKj22VUAAlrGl

No changes to the Dragons jersey for 2019 NRLW.

sempmrh

Juniors
Big fan of that Warriors NRLW jersey. My preference is for all NRLW teams to wear the same design as the NRL teams but as long as they compliment the mens’ jersey I’m okay with it.

They all look so uncomfortable though. Couldn’t they be wearing performance pants or something?

Rooster8

Juniors
Hopefully leichhardt is packed when they play their stand alone game in a few weeks. Would be a great image for the game. If the AFL can get 60K+ for ladies playing fumbles, then we surely would get a decent crowd for some actual talent and big hits

upload_2019-9-3_15-41-32.png

This part of the Warriors jersey annoys me as the sponsor is placed too high or that part of the design is too low. It's just left it looking out of balance.

Should have been left blank. Would be a sensational looking jersey rather than an OK looking one.

DeeJ

Bench
I don't like the Broncos jersey at all. There's not enough yellow and Broncos have never been a 'V' team, if you can even call it that - it's too shallow.

Not sure why they can't just copy the men's jersey, especially this years design.

isavedtheday

Juniors
I don't like the Broncos jersey at all. There's not enough yellow and Broncos have never been a 'V' team, if you can even call it that - it's too shallow.

Not sure why they can't just copy the men's jersey, especially this years design.

I agree. I absolutely hate both the Broncos NRLW designs they've worn. It's so bland and unimaginative. The Broncos are such a strong brand and it could have looked so much better. I feel like it was 4.30pm on a Friday and they realised they hadn't submitted the design before the deadline and just whipped this up in 10 mins and said 'that will do'.

Agree that the Warriors is the nicest of all of them.

mn_tibor

Juniors
It's interesting that of all the Broncos men's competition jerseys, the NRLW most resembles the original jersey the men almost wore in 1988. I wonder if this was intentional. They made it as a heritage jersey in 2016.

d73c8bf970e98ed661c3b7e82aec8a60

gzerounian

Juniors
Special red socks with white rose to raise awareness for cystic fibrosis.
Screenshot_20190905_200225.jpg

Refs and touchies in purple socks to support child protection charity.

gzerounian

Juniors
I don't know how it looked on TV but I was at Bankwest last night and between the Manly jersey and Eels shorts there was too much white. As a spectator at the game it would have been much easier to follow game if Manly were in their all maroons.

Last edited:

Saint Doc

Coach
So NRL Finals...from a jersey nerd point of view

Roosters vs Souths: classic. Good contrast. Would be better if Souths wore their black shorts but we know that won’t happen sadly

Storm vs Raiders: will look great. Raiders always look good against teams with solid colours.

Eels vs (likely Broncos): Blue Jersey vs Gold away jersey presumably...pretty good! Would rather the Eels in gold and broncos maroon but I don’t think we’ll see that.

Manly vs Sharks/Tigers: Manly will be in maroon jersey and shorts, meaning it will be Sharks home jersey or tigers white away. Both good jerseys and good contrast.

Overall very good!

kdalymc

Bench
I distinctly remember when they first came in, thinking how could they possibly have a worse jersey than that

They have answered that question many times over.
It was their best tho.
Go back to the 07 strip, just with blue shorts instead of white.
they only wore the blue shorts 2 or 3 times but it's a much better look
(first win)images.jpeg-4.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts