What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boycott all sponsors affiliated with the dragons

Angela Smith

Juniors
I'm fed up. Our beloved team comes second last. Our coach gets his mate (Gould) to come do a review. His a protected species. No other organization in the world would disregard performance and keep someone employed if they cant do their job (regardless of their personality).

Not that it will make any difference but Ive decided to take matters into my own hands. I refuse to deal with any sponsor who support the dragons. If more supporters did this and the sponsors knew about it then maybe just maybe they would consider putting their money elsewhere and the dragons may have no choice but to act..

Ive already moved my loans and all finances from St George Bank.

Here are the sponsors who are silly enough to invest in an organization who have no aspirations to improve for the next 2 years under Mary...

Major Sponsors

St. George Bank (Major Sponsor)
XBlades (Jersey Supplier)
Always (Sleeve Sponsor)
AVS Security (Shorts Sponsor)
Jeep ("Back of Jersey" Top Sponsor)
Momentum Energy ("Back of Jersey" Bottom Sponsor)

Minor (Icon) Sponsors

Alfa Romeo
McGuigan Wines
AVS Security
Coca-Cola
VB
Tynan Motors
Illawarra Mercury
Centrebet
McDonald's
Arrive Alive
SX Projects
Crystal Bears
i98 FM
DealsDirect
Coastwide

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Major Sponsors

St. George Bank (Major Sponsor)
XBlades (Jersey Supplier)
Always (Sleeve Sponsor)
AVS Security (Shorts Sponsor)
Jeep ("Back of Jersey" Top Sponsor)
Momentum Energy ("Back of Jersey" Bottom Sponsor)

Minor (Icon) Sponsors

Alfa Romeo
McGuigan Wines
AVS Security
Coca-Cola
VB
Tynan Motors
Illawarra Mercury
Centrebet
McDonald's
Arrive Alive
SX Projects
Crystal Bears
i98 FM
DealsDirect
Coastwide
BTW...

2014 called. They want their list of sponsors back.

Tuddy

Juniors
All of the above tacitly supporting the current actions of our club.

They have a really large say in key decisions and this is particularly true for the major sponsors.

I'm with you on this Angela, we need them to make a stand and this type of action is something they will listen to.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Understand where the OP is coming from and after the worst season in the JV's history, emotion runs rampant, however, it is highly illogical to start boycotting sponsors.
Say, if we did and sponsors pull the pin, it would leave us finacially begging to be relocated. Also, when McGregor (or the Board for that matter) is gone, who is to say with certainty they would return to the very club supporters who boycotted them in the first place.

Latest posts