What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 ASHES: 4th Test Australia v England, Old Trafford Sept 4-9

some11

Referee
Are these umps on the take? We can't buy a fu*king LBW and they are practically dislocating a shoulder, the finger is going up that fast for all of theirs that are the fu*king same
It sucks, but at the same time reviews are best saved unless it's really obvious or just hoping to save a batsman in a tail end partnership to win a match.

icewind

Juniors
doesn't help when the umps give them all the 50/50s and when we're bowling seem to have lost the ability to raise their arm above the shoulder unless its a six.

VictoryFC

Bench
You mean like we did last test?

I've already belabored the point enough, but what happened at Edgebaston you get once in god knows how long. And despite all that, we blew it in the last test, rather than England winning it. In the last 20 years of watching Australia I only remember once, at home, I think it was either against England or South Africa in the late 00s or early 2010s, where we genuinely defied the odds to win a match in the 4th innings.

In cricket, lightning most certainly doesn't strike twice. Obviously, it'll help if we can get the 70 runs to hit 300, but even then, I'd still be confident we'll win with anything above 250. I just don't see any reason to panic about the situation or think that it won't result in us winning. History would back me up.