What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Gold Coast

boardlumps62

Juniors
Obviously you supposedly supporters don't give a shit. I do we played hard leave it at that. A thumb denied a try that was how our year was decided. A f**kin touch of a thumb I shake my head.

Brutalitops

Juniors
I thought for the most part, Hunt played like he didn't give a toss but came alive in the second half just for something to do. For what the club is paying him, he owes us to play better.
Hope he and the team have a good break, clear their heads and come back better next season although l think who the coach is,will have a lot to do with their atitudes.
Hunt, along with Frizzel, Lomax, Sims and Widdop, are team members who are in the camp Mary put offside with his handling of the JDB situation. I would also suspect they (and especially their wives) are uncomfortable having him around at training. I don't have straight up proof of this, but as someone who follows every player and even their wives on Instagram, you tend to be able to put these things together based on certain comments and who likes them. Hunts wife I know was tearing into Mary when he was "rested" a week late after Origin 3 and got plenty of likes from others....

Just anothereason why that's a shocking decision by the club. It wasn't JDB not playing that ruined our season. It was keeping him involved in the entire training regime that created an actively uncomfortable work environment for the players

kit66

Bench
3. Leilua
2. Aitken
1. Ford

Pearson played better than usual. Vaughan always gives 100%. Sailor is terrible, needs at least another year in the lower grades.
Our spine were rubbish as usual but I blame the coaches for that as much as the players themselves.

Latest posts