What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will We Beat The Tigers?

Each player who crosses over the try line should put the ball down like an nfl player on a touchdown.

Thence 4 or 5 players ( sharks and tigers together) gather in a group, making the sign of a b for Brisbane with their hands. Or indeed pretend to sip their cafe lattes.

Then gal blows a kiss and throws a pretend Grenade into them.

Alternatively, players should be permitted to take penalty goals for the other team. That would mean esan has to take all of your kicks as our other players might kick it by mistake!

If someone scores by mistake, his captain has to argue with the ref that their was an obstruction or their defending half was taken out, hair pull or something.

“Sir, you can’t give us that try, we were all offside. Are you fekking blind Sir?

Lap it Up Cameron Smith.

snout

First Grade
If uts equal at 80 mins...surely they stitch it up then in golden point.

Seriously

Or seiboldsly

Card Shark

Immortal
The second last paragraph I've put in bold.
Paul Gallen's stirring rev-up to Sharks players ahead of round 25 clash with Wests Tigers

WRITTEN BYTOM NAGHTEN
LEAGUE
WESTS TIGERS V CRONULLA-SUTHERLAND SHARKS
LEAGUE
WESTS TIGERS
CRONULLA-SUTHERLAND SHARKS

Cronulla missed the chance to secure a top-eight spot with a heart-breaking golden-point loss to Canberra on Sunday and departing legend Paul Gallen isn't keen to end his career this weekend.

The Sharks face Wests Tigers in a must-win clash at Leichhardt Oval on Sunday.

Cronulla currently sit in eighth, equal on points with the Tigers, though with a slightly better points difference.

MORE: The Lurker: Nathan Brown fallout continues at Newcastle with Danny Buderus departure

That will mean nothing should they drop the two points, with the winner guaranteed a finals spot.

38-year-old Gallen, who played his final ever game at Shark Park in the loss to the Raiders, isn't interested in ending his career with the home-and-away season and let his teammates know as much after the game on Sunday.

Speaking on the ABC's Winning Starts on Monday podcast, former teammate Luke Lewis revealed the message the skipper delivered to the players.

"I went into the change rooms after the game, it's Gal's night, and he was going to say goodbye to his family and everyone that turned up and his teammates, and he lay down the law," Lewis said.

"He lay down the law to every player in that shed, that there's no excuses this weekend.

"I can't go into detail about the way he spoke because obviously there was some pretty powerful words, but everything he said was what was needed to be said.

"He said, 'I know it's my night and I know we're going over to have a few beers and we've got friends and family over there. I'm going over, we're having one beer and I want everyone to nick off home and start preparing now. Get your injuries right, get your bodies right, there's no excuses for next week, you tick every box. Because it is going to be...' I wish I could say what he said.

"It's a huge game next week, but if you don't buy into it, he goes, 'mate, I'm telling you now, if I find out, you're not playing, that's it. You buy into this, this is what our team's about, this is what our club's about, and if you miss out on this semi final series because you didn't go home and tick a box, you don't deserve to be a first grader'."

Strong words from Gal. Sharks fans will have to wait until Sunday afternoon to see whether they cut through.

https://www.nospam47.com/au/league/...vzlYT5RZNZjp4DSg4KSk2j0L2Ul5L0DEgtPQUInHOy1Iw

Gal masterstroke.

Latest posts