What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Save Mary

Ray McKigney

Juniors
After hearing the rumours and innuendo all week, I have great concerns for this game against the Titans. I know for a fact that Mary will be sacked should you guys lose this game. It is imperative that the Dragons do whatever they can to win this game. They need to win to preserve the club's culture and Mary's legacy. This club has had a tough year to say the least. JDB, the fans negativity and yes it true even some of the players have turned on the great man himself. The playing group mutiny is lead none other than Lachlan Timm that have even swept the likes of Frizzell. He must be stopped and let go at the end of the year. You cannot let this cancer continue to infect this club.

The reality is that you all despise Mary because you all hate a self made man from Illawarra who has achieved even the slightest bit of success. From day 1 you've never gave him a chance, death riding him at any opportunity. Everyone knew he was destined for greatness, to be the coach to lead you to glory. It's no coincidence that he was dubbed the Maestro. Let go of your anger, stupidity and ignorance I beg of you.

I know we've had our differences but I hope we can put that aside and cheer on the team. I'm no fan of the club but the game suffers without your history. History that Mary has been apart of will continue to be.

Let us unite as one and cheer on the boys.

Dragsters

First Grade
After hearing the rumours and innuendo all week, I have great concerns for this game against the Titans. I know for a fact that Mary will be sacked should you guys lose this game. It is imperative that the Dragons do whatever they can to win this game. They need to win to preserve the club's culture and Mary's legacy. This club has had a tough year to say the least. JDB, the fans negativity and yes it true even some of the players have turned on the great man himself. The playing group mutiny is lead none other than Lachlan Timm that have even swept the likes of Frizzell. He must be stopped and let go at the end of the year. You cannot let this cancer continue to infect this club.

The reality is that you all despise Mary because you all hate a self made man from Illawarra who has achieved even the slightest bit of success. From day 1 you've never gave him a chance, death riding him at any opportunity. Everyone knew he was destined for greatness, to be the coach to lead you to glory. It's no coincidence that he was dubbed the Maestro. Let go of your anger, stupidity and ignorance I beg of you.

I know we've had our differences but I hope we can put that aside and cheer on the team. I'm no fan of the club but the game suffers without your history. History that Mary has been apart of will continue to be.

Complete Pillock...

TruSaint

Referee

Why aren't you in the sheds revving up the lads Paul ?
Having a few sherberts with BJ and Gus ?

Dragons22

Juniors

You are entitled to your opinion, I acknowledge that, we are supposed to live in free country.
We do not hate McGregor. He is a really good person and human being from what I know. I do not wish bad upon him.
However, after 6 long years he has proven that he is not up to first grade standards as a coach.
He is won just 1 finals game in 6 years. At any other club, that record is deemed a complete and utter failure.
McGregor is not the right person to be leading the club, and this once great club deserves someone who demand success from his team.
This is the club's worst finish since the 1940s. The club hasn't gotten a wooden spoon since 1938!
Worst finish in joint venture history! That is unacceptable?
And his excuse? De Belin.
De Belin is a great player, no doubt, however, surely as a professional coach, you need to deal with adversity. The fact that he had no doubt De Belin would be playing Round 10 is stupidity at highest order. McGregor is not a legal expert how could he be so sure? He should have worked around it.
I gave up on McGregor in 2016.
This man is the excuses coach. Never takes responsibility.
I was frustrated after 7 straight losses in 2015, another choking year.
2017, choke.
2018, choke.
2019, utter failure. Worst ever season.
I conclude with:
Fail Mary
Sack McGregor
2019 a total disaster.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade

It really does take you an hour and a half to watch 60 minutes doesnt it.....enough said

draco

Juniors

Lol. Funny merkin. Me call “trolling”...

Walpole

Juniors
The only slightly interesting thing about this thread is who is Ray McKigney?

One of the regulars having a laugh?
A fan from another club trying to stir up some shit?
A 12 year old with a twisted sense of humour?
A 50 year old with serious problems?

I fear we'll never know.

Old Timer

Coach

We haven't seen you for a while Ray so I take it the skin grafts to the back of your hands and your knuckles took a fair bit longer to heal than expected.
Your mother really shouldn't have taken the mittens of your hands as a good will 40th birthday gesture because continually flogging your sausage is going to leave your hands as badly scarred as your head.
Maybe try and move out from under the desk when you do it.

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
The only slightly interesting thing about this thread is who is Ray McKigney?

One of the regulars having a laugh?
A fan from another club trying to stir up some shit?
A 12 year old with a twisted sense of humour?
A 50 year old with serious problems?

I fear we'll never know.

My thoughts are it's Brian Johnston. He'd have to have a perverted sense of humour working with our Board.

St Hope

Juniors
Great thread Ray.
Love your insight into psyche of the long suffering Dragon supporter while keeping the sarcasm and innuendo in check though I did think you missed picking up on our dislike of tallish bald headed coaches.
You are quite right to say some despise the success of self made men from that region but as pointed out by all and sundry we have no reason the loathe Paul due to his continued failing success as a coach.
His epithet the maestro came from the spell checker unfortunately bastardising zero master (had to spell whole thing, damn spell checker) and as for the statement disliked him from day 1 I take great umbrage with it , no 3 days for the educated to 8 for the ones that left school early but as you can see Dragon supporters are fast learners.
Guessing you used to be Lift operator because you seem to know what button to press and your photo is vaguely familiar are you Alan Jones ?

Latest posts